favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 159756 times)

>not forma'd
>not prime
>self damage with ember

the list goes on

>rank 29
>not potatoed
>not forma'd
>not prime
>self damage with ember

the list goes on

i wanted to get that out early, by the time your posts were in the rank became 30 long ago because i ran another derelict mission
also i am a poor man and i don't have any taters to make that hikou have 60 mod points
(i used the only one i got from an alert recently on the ignis wraith)

also hopping around like a kangaroo reduces the chances of me getting grappled by a plant person and also reduces the chance i get self damaged soooooooooooooo

ummmmmmmm if ur using ember u should just eradicate all infested anyway....................

ummmmmmmm if ur using ember u should just eradicate all infested anyway....................
the vicious cycle of orokin derelicts (for me)

enters derelict
flames everything with ignis wraith until i build up 450 energy
presses 4
runs around using world on fire and ignis wraith until the 4:30 mark when ancients arrive

world on fire doesn't kill them fast enough so uses hikou with "leeching in sortie defense sorta" loadout
proceeds to kill everything until around 20 minutes then hike it out of there to go again

alternatively, gets grappled by 1852571582751985712 ancients (mostly disruptors) and parasitic units run towards me and loses all my energy and the off chance that i get grappled and immediately killed when i still had around 300 energy to go

;(

also disruptors and healers essentially just negate pretty much any warframe ability damage so...

please send help, what am i doing wrong
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 05:55:46 PM by Blue Screen »

what frames you got

what frames you got
banshee (prime)
ember (prime)
excalibur
frost (prime)
inaros
ivara
loki
mag (prime)
mesa
mirage
nova (prime)
nyx (prime)
oberon
octavia
rhino
saryn (prime)
trinity (prime)
valkyr
vauban
volt

edit: fixed list
and i actually did surprisingly well on that derelict run; i put corrosive damage on my ignis wraith, leaving it to deal both fire and corrosive and it did really well against pretty much everything, but ammo ran out quickly (i'll need to fix that, probably rifle ammo mutation will do the trick) even with carrier prime (which is new, just got it from the foundry and took it out for a spin, yes it has a maxed out vacuum and ammo case), thx for the tip blocko
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 06:37:30 PM by Blue Screen »

You could also put firequake on ember, making fireballs from WoF knock down enemies

Also remember to use accelerant for things other than abilities, you can use it to deal more heat damage with ignis wraith for example.

forgetin finally got something other than a war bp or the dread bow
thanks stalker

:O i also just got Hate!!!

reaper prime for life tho

just got saryn prime and shes super fun :O

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:03:40 AM by Emgiell »