favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 161766 times)

i tried this 5 times, did not work.
i also tried silent banshee and ivara; nothing works.

the clan member i gave it out to is also entering madness as they cannot do it.
the challenge can not be completed by mortal beings.

if you give it to me i can definitely do it cause i am a master of stealth
jk, but im willing to give it a shot

also are u on the fish tank blf discord or steam, cause that'll make communication better
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 02:27:21 PM by Xillogean »

do choices in the quest have any impact other than just dialogue and different scenes?

cause I went mostly neutral up until the last choice where I chose the "good" choice.

Haven't touched the game since syndicate weps
As MR 13 is it worth it to get back into the game

Haven't touched the game since syndicate weps
As MR 13 is it worth it to get back into the game
the only thing you would be missing out on being able to use is some of the stupid diablo 3 min-max mods they added in the recent update, otherwise, probably.

by the way can I just rant real quick about the 2 new major changes from this update and why they arent great

War Within spoilers ahead, scroll past the rest of the post if you dont want any spoilers

1. Riven Mods

okay seriously DE, why are we reusing an old mod system we already ditched long ago? these riven mods are the exact opposite of what this game needs. they take the powercreep and turn it into a loving powerLEAP with these insane stat bonuses, pushing the people who get these riven mods incredibly more powerful compared to everyone because of them getting lucky in a mod lottery pull? These mods not only make it so players are capable of staying at the a similar strength, but also is going to cause DE to view these min-max people as who they should be balancing future content around for difficulty, leaving the rest of the community to struggle with the exponential Kuva costs to get jack stuff out of them. These mods really need either a heavy reword or just be removed entirely, because they're extremely unhealthy for the game.

2. Transference ability

Am I the only one that feels like the whole switching to your operator mid-mission thing just really feels clunky? theres really no benefit to swapping over to the operator other than what DE has forced us to swap over to them to do, which is annoying because switching to them just slows down the pace of the game. We go from a fast, agile, deadly ninja bouncing off the walls of everything to a slow teenager with a tiny beam that lasts for like 10 seconds. I liked the old focus ability because it didnt feel like I needed to use it, but it was nice for a little extra benefit sometimes. With this new ability though, were being forced to use this really clunky mechanic, not because its good or useful, but because DE is forcing us to. I'd rather completely ignore the entire operator abilities aspect of the game because they just arent fun. I play this game to be an insane destroyer of worlds in a metal suit, not to jump out as some kid who explodes as soon as a single bullet grazes their body. Its not fun to be forced into a mechanic, so the content forcing us to use it should be reworked to have alternatives instead of just one forced solution.

I was reading stuff about dialogue options and bullets grazing people's bodies before I realized this wasn't my tanks and planes game.

until they hotfix XP gain in general, it is a huge pain in the ass to level up weapons atm

until they hotfix XP gain in general, it is a huge pain in the ass to level up weapons atm
Is the multiplier not affecting xp gain or what?

Is the multiplier not affecting xp gain or what?
radial shared xp does not include bonus stealth xp anymore
but bonus stealth xp doesnt even apply to yourself anymore (which definitely sounds like a bug otherwise the 500% notifier should just be removed)

+ in general it feels a lot less

stealth affinity got fixed in 19.0.3

excal umbra when :cookieMonster:
next quest after the war within supposedly
aka december 2017 bois, get hype

next quest after the war within supposedly
aka december 2017 bois, get hype
aaaa

edit: if I do 6 missions for the grineer in an invasion and 3 missions for the corpus in that same invasion, will i get rewards from both sides?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 07:39:37 PM by Lego lad »