favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 161724 times)

rip waifu prime

fortunately this is the one prime set that I already have most of the pieces of, the only ones im missing are the vasto prime parts and I dont really care too much for it.

Soma being vaulted feels super weird

kinda sucks that they're vaulting frames so quickly.

like, they're vaulting 4 every year and only releasing 2 every year. they're eventually going to start vaulting primes really close to when they release, which is concerning.

in the meantime, ember prime will be available again soon so I'm excited for that.

edit: just checked and this means that only Volt, Ash, Trinity, Saryn, Vauban and Nekros prime will be available, which will turn into Vauban, Nekros, Valkyr and (banshee?) prime by the end of next year, meaning there will be only 4 prime frames that are obtainable.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 09:46:03 AM by Flatflyer »

That doesn't seem like a very wise thing to do. Actually it kinda does. This way new players who want these frames will have to buy plat. Which kinda makes me angry

but the thing is, if they keep all primes in the dropped relic tables, then there would be an absolute clusterforget of active relics.
then again, they do keep old relics, which is a step up from the old system i guess

True but i think you need at least 5 frames in the rotation

I need to get back into this game but i'm just super into ESO rn

That doesn't seem like a very wise thing to do. Actually it kinda does. This way new players who want these frames will have to buy plat. Which kinda makes me angry
they dont have to buy plat, they could get prime thngs, sell those for plat, and then buy whatever they want in trading

they dont have to buy plat, they could get prime thngs, sell those for plat, and then buy whatever they want in trading
True!

Just outta curiosity how much do all of you trade?? Like how frequently

I buy stuff from people pretty frequently if I have the plat.

Baro Ki'Teer's here, heres what he's selling (prices included);

Sands of Inaros Blueprint, 100 Ducats + 25,000 Credits
Primed Pressure Point (+165% Melee Damage), 385 Ducats + 300,000 Credits
Ki'Teer Sentinel Wings, 400 Ducats + 250,000 Credits
Ki'Teer Sentinel Tail, 400 Ducats + 250,000 Credits
Prisma Yamako Syndana, 400 Ducats + 250,000 Credits
Prisma Sigil, 50 Ducats + 50,000 Credits
Pyra Sugatra, 100 Ducats + 200,000 Credits
Primed Heavy Trauma (+165% Impact), 350 Ducats + 100,000 Credits
Prova Vandal, 410 Ducats + 250,000 Credits
Prisma Tetra, 400 Ducats + 50,000 Credits
Grustrag Three Beacon, 200 Ducats + 125,000 Credits
Stalker Beacon, 200 Ducats + 125,000 Credits
Zanuka Hunter Beacon, 200 Ducats + 125,000 Credits

Ki'Teer Chest Plate, 150 Ducats + 250,000 Credits

I bought Frost Prime.
don't you know he's going to be unvaulted soon(tm)?

don't you know he's going to be unvaulted soon(tm)?
Isn't Ember next?

Isn't Ember next?
i think both are coming soon but ember is first