favorite dex weapon

dakra
2 (25%)
furis
1 (12.5%)
sybaris
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Warframe Megathread - fifth anniversary - log in before 3/28 for excal skin  (Read 161618 times)

My booben prime
Why do your graphics look so cool?
I have everything maxed out and it looks eh

Well if we're posting warframes, behold my stuffty trinity
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 04:22:32 PM by espio100 »

If you're maining Energy Vampire, I suggest reducing duration as much as possible.

If you're maining Energy Vampire, I suggest reducing duration as much as possible.
isnt more duration more pulses wich results in more energy?
But im going to main overshielding or whatever its called

isnt more duration more pulses wich results in more energy?
But im going to main overshielding or whatever its called
Less duration for Trinity means that Enery Vampire's pulses will occur faster; if you have 20% duration, that would go for 2 seconds of constant pulses, and it's loud. Also, are you referring Blessing (Trinity's 4th ability) as overshielding, or are you talking about the Energy Vampire Augment?

Less duration for Trinity means that Enery Vampire's pulses will occur faster; if you have 20% duration, that would go for 2 seconds of constant pulses, and it's loud. Also, are you referring Blessing (Trinity's 4th ability) as overshielding, or are you talking about the Energy Vampire Augment?
Vampire leech mod. I am prepared for the grind
Also I tought youd get like an extra pulse with more duration. Eh whatever. Ill take your word for it.

Ill update and maybe visual overhaul this thread after I come back from waiting room v99 aka the DMV

Yo, anyone do voids with me so I can get a few formas
and those other purple things

Might as well rush and ruin your popcorn prime time (but don't do that).

If you put true steel and blood rush on it then its probably one of the better melee weapons in game.

As a side note, does anyone else think the fact that bastille can only affect so many people is stupid?

I used fragor prime with the whole body count+bloodrush+true steel+Berserker combo

you hit red crits for like 10K damage so quickly its beautiful

I just wish fragor prime itself was faster (primed fury pls)

So I've started playing again after idk how many years and found these still in my inventory.
How long will it take to farm em?

So I've started playing again after idk how many years and found these still in my inventory.
How long will it take to farm em?
they dont drop anymore since they were put in the "prime vault"

just give them to me :)