donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)

Author Topic: donald Annoying Orange probably disqualified from running (unconfirmed)  (Read 11954 times)

Uh yeah Annoying Orange, this won't fly with the leftists
Or anyone who isn't a tribal, bigoted starfish

Someone's a secret raaacist~~
Yes I am slightly tribal, but not to the point where I wanna, "KILL ALL MUSLIMS UGHGHG ARGH GUH."
If anyone is a decent person they get a gold star from me.

i'd have to agree with trogtor here, if college was free you'd just get a bunch of lazy-ass students who don't really give a stuff about college. i do hate paying thousands of dollars to attend, though
This. People would go to college just to say that they went to college.

All though I think someone does need to slap some colleges on the wrist. A school I wanted to go to is more than Harvard and not nearly as known or credible. Like its an art school too, you cigarette lords cant be charging 120+ grand for an art degree.  

I know schools are a business, but come on. Have some ethics.

I love how you openly acknowledge how pathetic and sad you are rofl

wanna tell someone to kill themselves again? Did you learn how to not be an insufferable puke yet?? Or are you just another case of a stuff stain slowly forming on the carpet waiting for another ban

why do you continue to bash and berate me like a spastic mongoloid

chill the forget out my god

why are you saying i should be banned yet you're the one harrasing me lol

why are you saying i should be banned yet you're the one harrasing me lol
as ur buddy would say 'nice one' and 'don't throw stones from glass houses'

but since i know im gonna have over 20,000 bucks i gotta pay up i better start getting my ass to work in class.
Yeah, that's not always true.

After topping up £23,954 in debt, I know that I'm not the best student possible.
And at this rate I'll finish with nearly £50k ($75k).

Edit: And I'm not even at the top end of tuition fees, and I get a sizable amount of maintenance in the form of a grant.
It would be a lot lot worse if I was at a uni in England and from even a slightly wealthier family.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 03:00:07 PM by sir dooble »

i dont want to be messaged by you because all you do is annoy me loving constantly
leave me alone and stop messaging me

Lmfao
Once again I don't even need to reply you Kahnu. You can't stop flaming people and seeking drama.

just block akio from pming you?

dont derail the thread over this

When i was in Highschool, a lot of kids would say they didn't give a stuff about school because "I'm not gonna be able to afford college anyway so whats the point?"

And yes, there will be people who go to college just to go, and eventually drop out. But most people drop out now because they can't afford to keep going. Student loans cause so much stress, I don't blame people who want to avoid it by avoiding college all together. If college were, like it is in so many other countries, people would be more motivated in highschool because they dont have to worry about not being able to afford it.

stop playing the victim role khanu lol

i sent you that first one because major obvious hypocrisy and the other one cause i felt bad you were banned for dramaing me

you do realize you cannot be disqualified for beliving something

stop playing the victim role khanu lol

i sent you that first one because major obvious hypocrisy and the other one cause i felt bad you were banned for dramaing me

akio just report him for flaming and move on
it's what I did lol

akio just report him for flaming and move on
it's what I did lol
same