7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 39871 times)

day 1 on harvest page
Compile a list of the most recent negative messages made by current Qi members

I'd like to join QI, I've went ahead and made an account on the forums.

I'd like to join QI, I've went ahead and made an account on the forums.
Cool. If you'd like to start/join any projects, use any of the three Blockland child boards.

this is why i dont respect qi as much as cohort and harvest

u guys will let anyone in and it FRICKS me up

use any of the three Blockland child boards.

I couldn't find any builds in 1 of the 3 child boards.

I couldn't find any builds in 1 of the 3 child boards.
The three child boards were created very recently. Considering most good builds take a decent time to finish and the building child board is only for finished builds, it's perfectly reasonable for it to be empty, at least until we start getting organized and actually building, which I plan on doing very soon.

Of course, I could flood it with any of the 100+ old [Qi] builds, but most of them were only made by me and a few retired members. It would kind of betray the new "Team" prefix. Plus I'm trying for making high quality, easy to use maps this time around rather than the messy save system I had before.

the cool dudes offer a peace pact with team QI we know not a lotta ppl think you guys are cool but with a little elbow grease that can be changed

the cool dudes offer a peace pact with team QI we know not a lotta ppl think you guys are cool but with a little elbow grease that can be changed
[Qi] accepts regardless of the lie that is "not a lotta ppl think you guys are cool."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 12:24:25 PM by log »

Hey there's only 5 guys on the Discord; I use it a lot more than the forums for planning servers and stuff, so if you want to join and start being a part of the clan rather than just a member, the invite links on our home page.

http://www.georgeplunkett.co.uk/Norwich/mid.htm

(look at the image titled 'shoe factory wall')

Trying to replicate this wall to a degree.  This one is a contribution to Qi rather than a personal project.

Lead-bismuth eutectic nuclear fission module is now under development.

Ive been wanting to ask this, why does lord tony dislike this group so much? in his thread he always describes Qi as some kind of backdoor-mlpworshipping-annoying group of 12-year olds

Ive been wanting to ask this, why does lord tony dislike this group so much? in his thread he always describes Qi as some kind of backdoor-mlpworshipping-annoying group of 12-year olds
MoltenKitten is in it and tony seems to really hate MoltenKitten.
Tony cited having MoltenKitten as a reason for "harvesting" the group and gave the it a chance to "redeem" itself and get unharvested by firing MoltenKitten.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 09:18:24 PM by Blockchip »

Tony cited having MoltenKitten as a reason for "harvesting" the group and gave the it a chance to "redeem" itself by firing MoltenKitten.

Verify that please.

Tony cited having MoltenKitten as a reason for "harvesting" the group and gave the it a chance to "redeem" itself by firing MoltenKitten.
Moltenkitten left this group
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:59:05 PM by Insert Name Here² »