7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 39974 times)

I want to join QI and create massive modter structures just to spite Lord Tony.
row row fight the power

row row fight the power

Row, row, row your clan, gently down the forums,

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,

Power up the drama.

I have made the profile using my in-game name (Nova Flare Emperor Q) and waiting for approval.

This is it.
i approved you last night http://teamqi.us/index.php?action=profile;u=29

edit: i've shortened your display name bc it feels a bit long, but your username is still the same
i've also applied an avatar for you -- i got it from your tumblr
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 10:36:47 AM by dargereldren »

i approved you last night http://teamqi.us/index.php?action=profile;u=29

edit: i've shortened your display name bc it feels a bit long, but your username is still the same
i've also applied an avatar for you -- i got it from your tumblr

Wow, that was very generous of you to do that, thank you.

EDIT: Genuine thanks, not sarcasm ^  (just incase)

I made a you know what on the you know what

your inculcation will be rewarded thrice comate.

Harvest conspirator?

c-zech you should really stay out of the harvest thread--it's okay if you show them up with builds or something, but actively going after them on their own page actually works against us by making the harvest a victim and easier to sympathize with

c-zech you should really stay out of the harvest thread--it's okay if you show them up with builds or something, but actively going after them on their own page actually works against us by making the harvest a victim and easier to sympathize with

I had a short burst of irritation a few days back, my ambition to show him up faded as soon as it came.  I just thought we all silently accepted that Lord Tony's thread was the default place to congregate for giggles.

Nevermind.

If Team[Qi] removed ally-ship with the Nexus, would anyone viewing this object to me setting up a dedicated Clan Wars server?

If Team[Qi] removed ally-ship with the Nexus, would anyone viewing this object to me setting up a dedicated Clan Wars server?

I would personally suggest keeping the ally, but I'm most verilly biased, since I'm a member of them.

No objection, though.  So do what you gotta do, in my opinion.

I would personally suggest keeping the ally, but I'm most verilly biased, since I'm a member of them.

No objection, though.  So do what you gotta do, in my opinion.
Since it looks like you guys are done, I just removed the ally section entirely. It doesn't really serve any purpose, and I doubt I need to list another clan in the OP just to collaborate.

Since it looks like you guys are done, I just removed the ally section entirely. It doesn't really serve any purpose, and I doubt I need to list another clan in the OP just to collaborate.

The Nexus just disbanded anyway, so your decision seems to be non-conflicting.

Is this clan pronounced 'quee' or said like initials 'Q I'

Is this clan pronounced 'quee' or said like initials 'Q I'
ch'i