7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 39735 times)

Of course MoltenKittens you always leave this important detail out whenever you say Harvest attacked Team QI first.
Did I say that? I don't recall saying that.

A lot of people come to Team QI when they want a backdoor.
A member of [QI] made a backdoor a single time, and as far as i'm aware it wasn't even associated with [QI].
Why do you seem to think this now means the entire clan is all about backdoors?

Lord Tony, can you just piss off away from here and stop stirring up bullstuff here? You are acting no better than block or kitten, its about time you shut the forget up and stop. Enough is e-forgetin-nough.

Lord Tony, can you just piss off away from here and stop stirring up bullstuff here?

You were also stirring bullstuff in The Harvest clan topic.

You were also stirring bullstuff in The Harvest clan topic.
At least I knew when to stop. Aparantly, you don't.

Tony stop please.
You're okay in my eyes but what you're doing here isn't right and you need to stop.
Yea, everyone makes mistakes and I'm not going to pounce on you everywhere you go for it but here I'm asking you, please, to stop.

but what you're doing here isn't right

You are aware of what Team QI has been doing to Harvest for months now, right?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:58:13 PM by Lord Tony® »

You are aware of what Team QI has been doing to Harvest for months now, right? So 1 post I've made  is worse than everything Moltenkitten or Blockchip has done combined?
Yes, and them doing it gives you EVERY RIGHT to do it to them, of course!

Team QI continues to keep calling Harvest out. Then Team QI acts 100% innocent and plays the victim card.

Team QI continues to keep calling Harvest out. Then Team QI acts 100% innocent and plays the victim card.
actually you do that too if you haven't noticed, you're just more subtle about it

Of course MoltenKittens you always leave this important detail out whenever you say Harvest attacked Team QI first.
Because that has nothing to do with it.
Why would you think that the amount of times someone does something has anything to do with when they did it?

Would "Believe, Build, Achieve" be too sentimental for a clan slogan?

Also, another clan pride/advertisement kind of thing going on--I added this tag: to the top left corner of my avatar. It's sort of like the Nigerian flag thing way back when, but better since we're not a troll clan. Feel free to do the same (except for MoltenKitten whose avatar got him demoted).
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 06:26:48 PM by log »

(except for MoltenKitten whose avatar got him demoted).
rekt

(except for MoltenKitten whose avatar got him demoted).
You're just jealous cuz my booty game is stronger than yours

Would "Believe, Build, Achieve" be too sentimental for a clan slogan?

Also, another clan pride/advertisement kind of thing going on--I added this tag: to the top left corner of my avatar. It's sort of like the Nigerian flag thing way back when, but better since we're not a troll clan. Feel free to do the same (except for MoltenKitten whose avatar got him demoted).

Personally, from someone outside your clan, I personally think it fits.