7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 39892 times)

Lord Tony, can you please stop attacking other clans and showing off your titanic ego? Oh wait, you won't, because you always come back to make your ego even bigger
its funny as forget lol (inb4 harvested)

Lord Tony, can you please stop attacking other clans and showing off your titanic ego? Oh wait, you won't, because you always come back to make your ego even bigger
people use this excuse now, but when people attacked his clan there's nobody coming up with this reason

people use this excuse now, but when people attacked his clan there's nobody coming up with this reason

Because tony actually does act like he has a huge AF ego, BLF going at his clan is not the same as him going after another clan

Molten attacked first.

Molten attacked first.
Can you be smarter and stop first?

(I'm not trying to blame you molten)

How do you apply to get into [Qi]?

How do you apply to get into [Qi]?
Membership:
The membership application for [Qi] appears as such:
Name: log
BL_ID:  48829
Contact Info: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LruteL
Servers I've Hosted: CityRPG, Dogfight, Freebuild, Grapple Knife TDM
Servers I've Helped With: ItsJosh's CityRPG, Dion's Dogfight, MrKitKat's DM, NuclearNacho's Endless Zomblies, Glass' Fort Wars, Dannu's Space-Themed CityRPG.
What Am I Good At: Coding, Creative Thinking.
Proof: Recoding of PetMod, Creative Changes Made to the CityRPG Gamemode
Potential members are judged on how hard they work at what they do in the community, and the end results of what they do. All members are required to host their own server at one point or another; if a player cannot host his own server from home and cannot afford a server, then they will either be exempt from the rule or be given a server to host their gamemode, depending on the quality of their server concept.

honestly if you leave tony and his threads alone he has no problem with you... if tony is doing/posting something you don't like, IGNORE HIM. if you can't do that, the block user script is yours to use.
Why can't you do the same to TeamQi?

Why can't you do the same to TeamQi?

You just quoted a post that was made on the 14th.

You just quoted a post that was made on the 14th.
You just quoted post that was made 27th

You just quoted post that was made 27th
so did you
so did I

As if they give a stuff..
They could always exile Moltenkitten for redemption.
its funny as forget lol (inb4 harvested)
Because tony actually does act like he has a huge AF ego, BLF going at his clan is not the same as him going after another clan
Molten attacked first.
Can you be smarter and stop first?

(I'm not trying to blame you molten)

re applying for qi clan

my IGN is tacotuesdayorbust22
My BlId is 31443
ACHIVEMENTS:
1.) I retired from autism.
2.) I hosted a space rp server and I got to see what a full default jeep looks like. (very funny)
3.) I am a high ranking in pizza man's rp (never forgetti)
QUALITY TRAITS:
I can dodge bullets like the matrix.
I am an Olympic corner jumper.
I can be super serious when I feel like it
ULTIMATE CREATIONS:
1.) the lag generator 9,000
2.) unnamed army rp base #1
3.) unnamed army rp base #2
4.) warhammer 40k TDM map spess mehreens vs necrons
5.) warhammer 40k themed army rp map
6.) unnamed TDM map

lol ok I think this is enough and probably none of it has to do with applying but here goes