7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 39908 times)

Tony, please leave this thread

Tony, please leave this thread

Didn't you post in The Harvest topic yesterday?

Didn't you post in The Harvest topic yesterday?
Yes

Did I try stirring the pot?

Did I try stirring the pot?

You have many times before that despite being asked to stop. You posted in more Harvest pages than Team QI currently has (9).

Also your Salvation clan.

Here is the fourth comment on the first page of the Harvest thread.

This just in: Harvest members are all gay

Here is the fourth comment on the first page of the Harvest thread.

But that wasn't yesterday

But that wasn't yesterday

No, that's been all year from you. You probably "contributed" to about 20+ pages worth of your comments alone.

No, that's been all year from you. You probably "contributed" to about 20+ pages worth of your comments alone.
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, I can't even read this.

I stopped in your thread now you grow up and be a 25 year old man instead of a petty preteen girl and leave this thread alone

Moltenkittens you act all innocent but if I dug up every negative comment you'd made about The Harvest and put it into a drama topic I'd reach the character limit.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 01:36:52 PM by Lord Tony® »

So I took the time to count all the posts you've made in my thread. You have posted a total of.......

71 times.
(Give or take)

Still counting.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 01:37:22 PM by Lord Tony® »

Do you want me to count all your negative comments in my clan page?

You have posted way more comments in my clan thread than you have in your own clan thread. You're not exactly representing Team QI very well.

You act all innocent and talk so much stuff about The Harvest but if I dug up every negative comment you'd made about The Harvest and put it into a drama topic I'd reach the character limit.
Have a go

Let's see how far it gets when it is no longer relevant

You have posted a total of.......71 times

Of course MoltenKittens you always leave this important detail out whenever you say Harvest attacked Team QI first.

Anyone can post anything within the bounds of the forum's rules here. Using OP rights to shut people up is counterintuitive to an openminded clan.

Anyone can post anything within the bounds of the forum's rules here. Using OP rights to shut people up is counterintuitive to an openminded clan.

Your members don't seem to agree.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 01:31:38 PM by Lord Tony® »

Your members don't seem to agree.
That was the point of the post.