7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 39585 times)

stop derailing the thread
even though im not a member i'm still watching what Qi is doing and you are making it hard with all your spam about harvest.

Tony just hates Molten and patton is super loyal to harvest

Tony just hates Molten and patton is super loyal to harvest
And it has nothing to do with the functions of our clan so please drop the subject

Honestly I don't even know who Moltenkitten is or what he wants but what I do know is that he hates me for whatever reason and attacked me first before I even made a new account.

Honestly I don't even know who Moltenkitten is or what he wants but what I do know is that he hates me for whatever reason and attacked me first before I even made a new account.
Why can't you then just drop it. Soon he will forget you

And it has nothing to do with the functions of our clan so please drop the subject

He didn't forget about me during the time I didn't even know him, lol.

actually it seems like the entire reason this was posted is because of the harvest and to stir crap up
just take a gander:
Note for anyone who wants to be on the harvest list: joining Team[Qi]--or at least applying (for now)--is the quickest way to get in the OP.

That is all.

actually it seems like the entire reason this was posted is because of the harvest and to stir crap up
just take a gander:
This thread was made before Tony declared all of Qi would be harvested. I do not wish to derail this thread any longer so for you and anyone else who wants to talk about these Harvest shenanigans either pm me, log, or dargereldren or drop the subject entirely.

I've had the OP typed out on my hard-drive since 4 days after the old one locked, but that's beside the point.

You're kind-of-right, there is a correlation between the harvest and the posting of this thread--but it wasn't some stupid move like "haha, we've got a stuff group too--let's have a stuffty group war" No, the Harvest just showed what clans can get away with now-a-days, so I thought people would generally care less about our reputation, and leave us to do what we do--make servers.

The original problem with Team[Qi] was that I made a personal ban against SeventhSandwich for making a drama about one of our servers, and since the order has a literal list of those, I'm hoping to cash out on the fact that we're, at least, the lesser of two evils.

I don't want to spend my Christmas break playing damage control on Clan Discussion (again), so I'm going to say this is my last drama-related post. I suggest all Team[Qi] members do the same.

If someone feels the need to play two-minute-hate with this thread, I can't stop you, but know that from here-out it's going to be falling on deaf, or at least two-hand covered, ears.

KNOCKOFF ME IN THIS GROUP!!! ALLERRT...

KNOCKOFF ME IN THIS GROUP!!! ALLERRT...
What you mean?