7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 39760 times)

You mean like suggestions?

what style do you want? Made from modterrain?

Also download this if you don't have it aleredy, we might need it.
Armageddon's DeleteLauncher https://www.dropbox.com/s/yuc2myu7hnr3kqm/Tool_DeleteLauncher.zip?dl=1

what style do you want? Made from modterrain?

Also download this if you don't have it aleredy, we might need it.
Armageddon's DeleteLauncher https://www.dropbox.com/s/yuc2myu7hnr3kqm/Tool_DeleteLauncher.zip?dl=1
Probably mod terrain

Shouldn't this mean everyone that uses the blf is harvested because I am a member of blf?

That doesn't make any sense.

To you it should, none other members of [Qi] have any reason to be Harvested

To you it should, none other members of [Qi] have any reason to be Harvested

Any clan that trusts MoltenKittens is not a trust worthy clan to be around Harvest.

Moltenkittens has been talking about trying to get members to spy on Harvest or cause trouble. We do not tolerate such things.

Harvest.

Harvest

i want to play a little game with you lord tony, see how you like it if people don't treat you the high king you consider yourself to be.

the rules are simple, any time you mention the harvest in one of your posts i am going to return the favor by showing the forums something handicapped you posted on a youtube comment or on the blf, this is to give you an incentive to stop posting about the harvest and any of it's members, as everyone has frankly gotten sick of it.

if you mention the harvest one time in your posts, your reward will be one picture, mentioning the harvest twice in post rewards you with two pictures and so on.

for the beginning of this game, i am only going to post one of these in this thread, then this game is going to proceed to loom over your head and in every thread you post in, have fun.

Moltenkittens has been talking about trying to get members to spy on Harvest or cause trouble. We do not tolerate such things.
Can you provide any evidence?

Can you provide any evidence?

It's all in his previous posts, I'm not going through that crap.

the rules are simple, any time you mention the harvest in one of your posts i am going to return the favor by showing the forums something handicapped you posted on a youtube comment or on the blf, this is to give you an incentive to stop posting about the harvest and any of it's members, as everyone has frankly gotten sick of it.

Go ahead, my Google+ stuff is set to public for a reason, I want people to see my opinions. This doesn't hurt The Harvest.

I like how you're only picking the anti-feminism comments. Are you a white knight?

you're derailing this clan's thread for the sake of getting at lord tony. you should probably stop