7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 39906 times)

You're just jealous cuz my booty game is stronger than yours
> booty game is drawing of a cartoon anthro horse on a clan thread for internet legos

You're just jealous cuz my booty game is stronger than yours
team qi: big, brony, ass

brilliant
why did you make my quote tiny
stop oppressing my jokes

why did you make my quote tiny
stop oppressing my jokes
because the joke was tiny

Anyone can post anything within the bounds of the forum's rules here. Using OP rights to shut people up is counterintuitive to an openminded clan.

Then maybe you should re-consider who is in your clan or not.

Then maybe you should re-consider who is in your clan or not.
I'd much rather have unlearned members willing to learn than learned members unwilling to learn. That being said, MoltenKitten is, more often than not, a generally better principled person than me, and if I could go back to when I asked him to join the clan I wouldn't do anything differently.

While they haven't been active in a while, I re-added [LE] to the clan allies list. I don't know where it'll lead, but I like the idea of their clan, and if Esphere ever wants to finally set up that colaborative freebuild between the two clans, I'm still open to it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:15:34 PM by log »

Any [Qi] member seen arguing even remotely in a disparaging language will, from here-out, be released from the clan. If you didn't join the clan to be the best Blocklander you could be, but rather to gain support in petty arguments, then you need to leave.

And this applies to me too guys, so make sure to hold me to it.

Also, while they haven't been active in a while, I re-added [LE] to the clan allies list. I don't know where it'll lead, but I like the idea of their clan, and if Esphere ever wants to finally set up that colaborative freebuild between the two clans, I'm still open to it.
Well this will fix the previous stuffposters of Qi.

Guess MoltenKittens is out.

If tony makes a rule like that for harvest, ill just pack my things up nicely, wave to everyone otw out, and key every car in the harvest lot.

[Qi] is inclusively open to all Blockland players. Just sign up on the forums.
Team[Qi] is now an open clan.

because the joke was tiny
still bigger than your richard oooooohhh