7 (17.5%)
[Qi]?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]!?
7 (17.5%)
[Qi]...
16 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Team[Qi]: defunct  (Read 40290 times)

I don't trust QI's order of law and justice.
What we do doesn't concern you so please be cooperative and tell us who did the spam

What we do doesn't concern you so please be cooperative and tell us who did the spam

So you can give him a gold star on a job well done?

What he did fell under Harvest jurisdiction and I took care of it and I judge Team QI as a whole because there is no "I" in "Team" so the entire team gets negatively affected.

It really seems like you're just lying so you can complain about Team [QI].

lord tony, stop digging a bigger hole before you get to the badspot layer

What he did fell under Harvest jurisdiction and I took care of it and I judge Team QI as a whole because there is no "I" in "Team" so the entire team gets negatively affected.
Yes there is no I in team which is why we want this member off the team. Now please tell us who this person is so we may evict them.

lord tony, stop digging a bigger hole before you get to the badspot layer
I think he already has:
Lord Tony logic: "There are 5 drama topics about me, there must be something wrong with everyone else"
This is literally example #3 on the if you don't care, don't post tutorial.
Also, i'm not trying to say he should or shouldn't have been banned, but, in retrospect, it seems odd to me that lord tony didn't get banned for the latter quote.

If you don't care, don't post says this:
Quote from: Badspot
Anyone who posts "who cares" or "no one cares" or similar dismissive statements will be banned.
Badspot says anyone who makes a dismissive statement will be banned, then he says someone made a dismissive statement, and doesn't ban them.
I don't get it. Am i missing something? Is he being let off with a warning or something like that?

I want to join QI and create massive modter structures just to spite Lord Tony.

I have made the profile using my in-game name (Nova Flare Emperor Q) and waiting for approval.

This is it.

honestly i feel sorry for log
why is it these kinds of people go for his clan

Because they couldn't get in The Harvest.

I've always wanted to join QI anyway for what it stood for.  Lord Tony's unfortunate bigotry has simply brought me to a state to which I made the move to join.

EDIT:  (and also because it starts with Q)

Because they didn't want to get in The Harvest.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 10:39:34 PM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

would you just forget off already

dude