Author Topic: Minecraft Playertypes (Even more Mobs added)  (Read 30380 times)

that's not cel shaded
why do you think that's cel shaded
why is everyone obsessed with minecraft but nobody complains when it's added to everything, but the slightest mention of FNaF, Undertale, or MLP can get you banned on a fair number of places?

why is everyone obsessed with minecraft but nobody complains when it's added to everything
Actually,
I hosted a roleplay once with MC add ons but there were like twenty million people who joined just to say "ew m1ncwaft sukz"

I was looking for this, I can finally stop annoying people over the fact that Minecraft is better than Blockland...

...even though I never did.

I was looking for this, I can finally stop annoying people over the fact that Minecraft is better than Blockland...

what

Sometimes I wish there were the option to, as a topic owner, ban people from replying to your topic.
It would be so useful in certain situations

Holy crap
That was quite the bump

Holy crap
That was quite the bump
Ikr! >.<
I regret my actions now
It would be so useful in certain situations
That was kind of rude...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 01:59:35 PM by MCMFan »

I can finally stop annoying people over the fact that Minecraft is better than Blockland...
over the fact
fact
*Opinion

There is no definite "better" game in a point of view that isn't a opinion.

*Opinion

There is no definite "better" game in a point of view that isn't a opinion.
I'll go now.

P.S. it was a joke post, this is what happens when that is done
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 05:11:33 PM by MCMFan »

Sorry for double post, Bump

I'm sorry for being kind of a newbie to the modding community (I know how to use mods) but how do I use these? If it's in the avatar options it doesn't work for me, so I hope you can help me.

I'm sorry for being kind of a newbie to the modding community (I know how to use mods) but how do I use these? If it's in the avatar options it doesn't work for me, so I hope you can help me.
They're for a server, not for a client, meaning that servers without the add-on won't have it. If you want to change to it, you'll have to wrench a brick with this output:

Code: [Select]
onActivate > Player > ChangeDataBlock > [playertype]