Author Topic: Minecraft Playertypes (Even more Mobs added)  (Read 30695 times)

I highly dislike Minecraft, but this is awesome

I highly dislike Minecraft
but its just like blockland!!1111

Here's a picture for it

It almost looks like a completely different game other than Blockland, heh, by the way can you make the shirt colorable? Just change the texture to blank.png and it will be colorable with the color of the player's shirt automaticly.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 11:56:00 PM by Filipe »

Here's a picture for it
-snip-
It almost looks like a completely different game other than Blockland, heh, by the way can you make the shirt colorable? Just change the texture to blank.png and it will be colorable with the color of the player's shirt automaticly.
Shirt is now colorable. I'm adding your image to the OP.
The only bit of downside with the colorable shirt is that you can't quite find Steve's shirt color in the avatar options.

ALSO HI
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:53:32 AM by Pompmaker2 »

Here's a picture for it

Filipe and his high quality photos...

Shirt is now colorable. I'm adding your image to the OP.
The only bit of downside with the colorable shirt is that you can't quite find Steve's shirt color in the avatar options.

ALSO HI
I could make screenshots for the other playertypes later if you want.

I <3 you.
No homo intended

[ size=3pt]No homo intended[/ size]
Cant get any better than that xD

Screw it, I'm uploading the mobs I've made so far. No point waiting until I make all of them.

Can you make the animals and the villager?

Can you make the animals and the villager?
I'll try, but since they're not much use in the TDM they're low priority.
The Pig will be made soon though, since I plan for a pig rider class.

I wonder how I accidentally locked the topic...
« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 09:56:56 PM by Pompmaker2 »

I wonder how I accidentally locked the topic...
Happened to me one time too. xD

I really like the new additions! However, there's an animation bug on the Steve playertype where you cannot see the walking animation on other players.

However, there's an animation bug on the Steve playertype where you cannot see the walking animation on other players.
Yeah, I'm not sure why that happens. It happens sometimes for me as well.

Test server will be up occasionally.