Minecraft Playertypes (Even more Mobs added)

Author Topic: Minecraft Playertypes (Even more Mobs added)  (Read 30587 times)

I'd love to help you out with these. I could help make the skin and stuff recolorable and we could even make the armor you're wearing depend on your avatar preferences too.

I'd love to help you out with these. I could help make the skin and stuff recolorable and we could even make the armor you're wearing depend on your avatar preferences too.
That would be a great addition to this great stuff.
I agree with all the others saying you did well on making it fit in the default blockland style while still remaining close to the source.
Very well done.

I think you should use real textures instead of colors for the playertype.

Good addon, dude! :)
(Also, the notch power shield reminds me Super Sonic Shield :))
(Nostalgia)

I found a bug where the player's arm is very twitchy after the spear throwing animation.

I love this so much!  Question are you planning to make minecraft mobs with these??

All right, I'll take you up on that offer. Here's all the blend files for the playertypes. Sorry if it's a little messy in there.

I love this so much!  Question are you planning to make minecraft mobs with these??
Yes. It's a planned restart of my TDM, and my TDM was mobs vs humans. I've already thought of stats and abilities for all of them.

The models look great for Blockland.

This gives me a good idea for a server.

nice work but its gross just because it's a minecraft thing.

nice work but its gross just because it's a minecraft thing.
Through the history of Blockland people have been injecting stuff from other series into it without complaint or hesitation, and the only one you find repulsive is Minecraft?

That's some pretty serious vendetta you got there.

Also, another thingy:

They use the old script, that is, do 30 damage and launch you if you touch them directly. I plan to release the basic mobs together.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 07:32:06 PM by Pompmaker2 »

Make more player types :D