Author Topic: Steam is forgeted at the moment  (Read 16155 times)

man i just wanted to install life is strange
i was thinking about it, but i watched a playthrough of it and it wouldnt be as fun /cry

Is Steam alive again though?

Is Steam alive again though?
the beaten dead horse turned into a zombie horse for a few minutes and then back into regular steam again

the beaten dead horse turned into a zombie horse for a few minutes and then back into regular steam again

What the hell are you even on

What the hell are you even on
Steam had some glitches like the ones you would see after a heavy ddos for a few moments, and then to regular steam again.

Oh god, i purchased Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine and this happens 10/10 Gabe, best security ever

First time I've seen 22 pages and 2500+ views on a thread in ONE day.

can the thread be locked soon (aka whenever OP comes around) since the issue's over

What happens when you try to purchase something?
if you actually did that, and you were aware of the fact that you were logged into someone else, that would probably be illegal

Heh. I was asleep throughout all of this. (And woke up with a copy of GMod from XR_7 :D)

if you actually did that, and you were aware of the fact that you were logged into someone else, that would probably be illegal
it would be incredibly hard for anyone to prove that you were aware of the fact

it would be incredibly hard for anyone to prove that you were aware of the fact
unless you made a thread on a video game forum about it

unless you made a thread on a video game forum about it
Even in that case I doubt steam would be going after those individuals. Their stuff-up would have already cost them a great deal of money and they'd only lose more by going after individuals like that.

Even in that case I doubt steam would be going after those individuals. Their stuff-up would have already cost them a great deal of money and they'd only lose more by going after individuals like that.
I'd be more worried about the individual themselves