Author Topic: Bear_Tracks\Cantaloupe\Caribou - handicapped swine  (Read 33874 times)

yea homie i got my squad ready for u at mcdonalds down the road lets go right now you and me fam
don't worry I'll supply u brotherz with mountain dew and dorirtoes mane

don't worry I'll supply u brotherz with mountain dew and dorirtoes mane

nice meme but stop newfriend

bump due to general dumbassery in this thread

bump due to general dumbassery in this thread

I'm rather dumbfounded here. Can you please quote what you found to be "dumb" in that topic?

I'm rather dumbfounded here. Can you please quote what you found to be "dumb" in that topic?
see: the fight you started by being a dense idiot

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhh no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDRlQPI-_1I

You tend to start arguments over you not liking a word that no one else has a problem with

You tend to start arguments over you not liking a word that no one else has a problem with
not siding with or defending bear tracks here, but his most dare-i-say autistically obsessed rival - foxscotch/night fox - does the exact same thing. I have seen multiple times lately where foxscotch has deliberately started stupid pointless arguments with bear tracks just because he used a word or phrase that foxscotch didn't like.

not siding with or defending bear tracks here, but his most dare-i-say autistically obsessed rival - foxscotch/night fox - does the exact same thing. I have seen multiple times lately where foxscotch has deliberately started stupid pointless arguments with bear tracks just because he used a word or phrase that foxscotch didn't like.
foxscotch usually isn't a problem and doesn't act stupid.  bear tracks/cantaloupe/caribou/igloos, however...

I'm still failing to see what was stupid in that topic. Instead of resorting to name-calling, you can go over to the topic and pull out a quote showing me what specific quote you found to be stupid.

What? I've been deprecated for describing the people who stole my bike as "animals". Many users as you know, have taken things completely out of context. I specifically said that they were animals for their actions against me -- not because of their race. I've expressed this on numerous occasions and the geniuses of this forum ignore that and twist things.

I've never told someone that they shouldn't be using a certain word, it was only in this instance in which I did. I wanted to correct Slayer because I felt as if his usage of the word "slut" was completely inappropriate. In his opinion, someone who is extremely attractive (gorgeous) looks like a slut. It takes a true moron to go along with that.

name calling is the only thing that works with you. you refuse to listen to anyone else.

I forgot to add in: if you look closely, it is people like Foxscotch, Camel, and Maxwell (some of the BLF's more prominent wannabes/SJW's) who are more concerned about someone's phrasing/wording rather than the issue being discussed. I think you have it wrong.

name calling is the only thing that works with you. you refuse to listen to anyone else.

What am I suppose to listen to? You call me a bunch of names for things you disagree with. If there is a disagreement with something I say, you are more than welcome to disagree, however I do not appreciate when you emit vulgarities toward me because of something I've said which you disagree on. 

If I see someone disagrees with me, that's fine. I respond to them in a respectful manner, and you should too.