2 (6.5%)
2nd-10th dan
4 (12.9%)
Master
5 (16.1%)
Custom
2 (6.5%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Toribash  (Read 1441 times)

About
Toribash is a ragdoll fighting game where the player controls their Tori (character) by extending, contracting, relaxing, or holding certain joints to deal damage. Traditionally, the first player to touch the floor (aside from hands and feet, sometimes head) is disqualified, and the next player in the queue plays the victor. The player's Tori is fully customizable and can be purchased with ToriCredits (TC), even the blood! Your skill is generally measured by your belt level, which is increased when you reach a certain amount of Qi / Wins (I have yet to figure this out). Also, its free!

Links
Steam Store Page!
Main Website (Has Download Link)
Toribash Online Shop (Forum accessible from website)

Media
Space's Toribash Screenshots (Tell me if the link is broken)

Featured Player
TBA

Players
Space1255 - IGN: Evau1 - Belt: Brown - Clan: THOL - Trade Trustability: Unknown
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 08:59:20 AM by Space1255 »

Okay which of you jokesters voted Elite
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 07:46:06 PM by Space1255 »

This game is loving legendary. I could never get any of my friends to play it with me though :/

I used to be really good at Toribash. I'm 2nd Dan blackbelt, if I recall.

Nobody wants to play it though cuz I'm too good.

This game is loving legendary. I could never get any of my friends to play it with me though :/
I can be your friend if you want me to be

Nobody wants to play it though cuz I'm too good.
Let's have a bout tomorrow in aikidobigdojo

I used to be pretty decent among my friends. Nothing like smacking your buddy in the head so hard it flies off, or upper cutting his underarm so that the whole thing pops off

I loved playing those jank ass mods too. Twin swords is tight as hell

My favorite "fun" mod is one of the zipline mods. iirc it was just 3 since you get to fight eachother after falling down. If I was against one of my pals that was really good, I'd just grab the line ad dangle, cracking stripper jokes here and there.

ayyy same here

I loved playing those jank ass mods too. Twin swords is tight as hell

^^^^^^

I can not for the life of me play this game

HOW DO YOU EVEN SWING YOUR FISTS AGGH

what really helped me was to play standing up and do the motions i wanted my character to do and try to translate it to the game. twist the back, extend the shoulder, straighten arms to do a punch for example

nah you just gotta learn how each part of the body moves
for example the pecs move your whole arm (shoulder and below) towards and away from your chest
the lumbar is for leaning your torso and the chest is for twisting your torso
glutes are pecs for your legs
thighs are the shoulders of your legs
abs are abs

just go into free play, hit c (will hold all parts so you dont go limp) then try everything for a few minutes

The learning curve seems really steep. I was reminded of the game QWOP when I tried it.