StreamShark using speedhack

Author Topic: StreamShark using speedhack  (Read 8537 times)

im referring to the chats, not the actual hacking
The chats are not exactly ambiguous, not sure how they could be taken out of context

The chats are not exactly ambiguous, not sure how they could be taken out of context

add me, and I will be able to tell you, ive already explained it to Honno and he understood

Who do you actually expect to add you and have a conversation with you? Just talk to people here.

Who do you actually expect to add you and have a conversation with you? Just talk to people here.

StreamShark probably wants to add people so he can use steam voice chat to obtain an IP address he can (D)DOS.

StreamShark probably wants to add people so he can use steam voice chat to obtain an IP address he can (D)DOS.
...it's not that simple

Oh yeah, I saw a lot of talk about this on Heed's when StreamShark was on.

No? Wallhacking is when you can detect any player from anywhere on the server and sort of "see them through walls". IIRC and correct me if I'm wrong, it looks something like this (which I got from this thread):

[img width=800]http://i42.tinypic.com/1z1cutl.jpg[/i mg]
(note the squares)

I caught Spencer2015 using that same variant of wallhack a couple years ago

I can't tell if you're mentally handicapped or joking, I already explained that I can't explain what happened here due to forum rules. I already gave Honno a titanpad link explaining it all, so if you think I will attack you, ask him.

Auios in the steam chat is Cca. Cca is exactly the kind of person to get immensely obsessed with cheats and Stream is actually trying to overwhelm him in the chat after finding out about him trying to manipulate him.

I'm not exactly sure how it went down, but Cca had been lying to both metario and Stream (who re-pioneered speeds, by the way) for some time in attempt to halfassidly resurrect some old blhack code base from years ago. Apparently he kept lying about me being his underling and how I would've wanted him to have the hack or some bullstuff and Stream asked me personally for verification. After finding out that none of that was true he decided to tell Cca to basically forget off and threatened "spreading the speedhack" to everyone in order to spite him (this obviously isn't happening, either).

Take it as you will but Stream isn't as bad a person as the conversation portrays. The chat you see is actually an attempt to irritate Cca and isn't sincere. The way I see this drama topic is a bitter attempt at revenge from Cca with the chat logs as one sided as a mobius strip.

I can't tell if you're mentally handicapped or joking, I already explained that I can't explain what happened here due to forum rules. I already gave Honno a titanpad link explaining it all, so if you think I will attack you, ask him.
Well if you can't explain it publicly then i'm sure you're a swell guy

Well if you can't explain it publicly then i'm sure you're a swell guy
It was probably a prank or something but he can't say it or it'd be admittance to trolling or whatever

very long post

Holy stuff, drama just got backfired? Double time?

I agree Cca is a manipulative person. However the focus of the topic is StreamShark distributing hacks. Val, I am not posting for Cca's personal revenge with the chat logs. Cca shared these images with me and specifically told me not to share anything. This is my own personal campaign against StreamShark's malicious use and distribution of hacks.

he might be the most delusional user ever

Auios in the steam chat is Cca. Cca is exactly the kind of person to get immensely obsessed with cheats and Stream is actually trying to overwhelm him in the chat after finding out about him trying to manipulate him.

I'm not exactly sure how it went down, but Cca had been lying to both metario and Stream (who re-pioneered speeds, by the way) for some time in attempt to halfassidly resurrect some old blhack code base from years ago. Apparently he kept lying about me being his underling and how I would've wanted him to have the hack or some bullstuff and Stream asked me personally for verification. After finding out that none of that was true he decided to tell Cca to basically forget off and threatened "spreading the speedhack" to everyone in order to spite him (this obviously isn't happening, either).

Take it as you will but Stream isn't as bad a person as the conversation portrays. The chat you see is actually an attempt to irritate Cca and isn't sincere. The way I see this drama topic is a bitter attempt at revenge from Cca with the chat logs as one sided as a mobius strip.

noedit: hot damn this might be the most unexpected backfire of 2015