StreamShark using speedhack

Author Topic: StreamShark using speedhack  (Read 8620 times)

This is all client sided you know

The server can detect false positives mang
exactly the server can monitor a player object speed
yes make sensed now>?

exactly the server can monitor a player object speed
yes make sensed now>?
False positives :((

Please enlighten me and show me where I have denied speedhacking in this drama? The OP is complete bs as far as the steam chats, but of course no one wants to hear the truth and add me. If you are going to continue to debate this, atleast add me and not be completely one sided and act how CCA wants you to.
I said: "He's still using the speedhack and tries denying/excusing his use of it in-game.", which you do; You've done it at my server and others. You use the speedhack, and when people call you out, you dismiss it as a "meme" or make up an excuse about using a velocity boost or something. I wasn't at the server, but I was told by people on Dark x-rane's that you persistently denied using the speedhack, saying it was some kind of "velocity conservation" nonsense. I am sure Skill4Life can testify. I don't care about your greater-purpose bullstuff, the truth is that you cheat in game and then lie to the hosts about it, which is certainly grounds for a revoke.

I said: "He's still using the speedhack and tries denying/excusing his use of it in-game.", which you do; You've done it at my server and others. You use the speedhack, and when people call you out, you dismiss it as a "meme" or make up an excuse about using a velocity boost or something. I wasn't at the server, but I was told by people on Dark x-rane's that you persistently denied using the speedhack, saying it was some kind of "velocity conservation" nonsense. I am sure Skill4Life can testify. I don't care about your greater-purpose bullstuff, the truth is that you cheat in game and then lie to the hosts about it, which is certainly grounds for a revoke.

Would you like me to disrupt the server and flaunt it around? I try to not flaunt it around, or use it in a way that will disrupt the server. On your server, it was never disruptive until Amir started blabbering about it in chat. When someone calls me out on speeds, I stop using them, which I did but Amir had recorded me earlier and again, refused to drop it. Personally, I don't think this should be a problem unless i'm majorly affecting servers, this drama is just saying I use it, nowhere have I been disruptive about it. So whats the problem with it? If what the BL community wants is me to admit it, then your job is done, I already have multiple times in this drama.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 02:56:06 PM by Badspot »

I'm sure Cca is part of the situation like he always is.
He messaged me on steam about something to do with the hack and and a special surprise that will happen at the New Years server.

He messaged me on steam about something to do with the hack and and a special surprise that will happen at the New Years server.
just ignore it
he has no power, and he never will.

this speedhack can be disable
first you need to measure speed max of player
then monitor speed with getRandom intervals so they can not time it to avoid capture in logs
average over time period 1 minute (weight 50%)
average over time period 1 hour (weight 15%)

if >50% probability, ban

what about ramps
what about trees
what about vehicle dismounting

Would you like me to disrupt the server and flaunt it around? I try to not flaunt it around, or use it in a way that will disrupt the server. On your server, it was never disruptive until Amir started blabbering about it in chat.
The hell is this? I'm not buying any of it. It's entirely your fault for enabling and using that hack. You cannot cast yourself in a positive light. You willingly chose to enable and use a hack when you also could've just as easily chose not to. I don't care.
Personally, I don't think this should be a problem unless i'm majorly affecting servers, this drama is just saying I use it, nowhere have I been disruptive about it. So whats the problem with it? If what the BL community wants is me to admit it, then your job is done, I already have multiple times in this drama.
Blatant lie. You ARE majorly affecting servers. I was sent the video of you using it on dark's challenge server. On a server where players are supposed to set records by practicing and mastering various challenges, you just speedhack and set normally impossible records. This would be the very definition of disrupting the server and "flaunting" the hack (something you claim you try not to do).

This is what I mean when I say he blatantly lies about his use of the speedhack and tries to cast himself in a positive light. Do not believe any more of this bullstuff.

The hell is this? I'm not buying any of it. It's entirely your fault for enabling and using that hack. You cannot cast yourself in a positive light. You willingly chose to enable and use a hack when you also could've just as easily chose not to. I don't care.Blatant lie. You ARE majorly affecting servers. I was sent the video of you using it on dark's challenge server. On a server where players are supposed to set records by practicing and mastering various challenges, you just speedhack and set normally impossible records. This would be the very definition of disrupting the server and "flaunting" the hack (something you claim you try not to do).

This is what I mean when I say he blatantly lies about his use of the speedhack and tries to cast himself in a positive light. Do not believe any more of this bullstuff.
heed, you are just raging now
calm down
take a chill pill

Hopefully there was a key revoke with his ban

I got sick of seeing him cheating on servers

need more proof? i have an entire imgur album
If you have one, why wouldn't you post it?

Pretty sure he was trying to puppetmaster his way to forget with the server considering a couple problem users were complaining about being banned ahead of time

Too bad it didn't really work. Eat stuff Cca

Pretty sure he was trying to puppetmaster his way to forget with the server considering a couple problem users were complaining about being banned ahead of time

Too bad it didn't really work. Eat stuff Cca
http://puu.sh/miEcH/88bb6872a7.png
yay i'm being targetted
the thing is
if i get drama'd we have 2 landsharks that always go after it

Would you like me to disrupt the server and flaunt it around? I try to not flaunt it around, or use it in a way that will disrupt the server. On your server, it was never disruptive until Amir started blabbering about it in chat. When someone calls me out on speeds, I stop using them, which I did but Amir had recorded me earlier and again, refused to drop it. Personally, I don't think this should be a problem unless i'm majorly affecting servers, this drama is just saying I use it, nowhere have I been disruptive about it. So whats the problem with it? If what the BL community wants is me to admit it, then your job is done, I already have multiple times in this drama.

User was banned for this post

RIPERNO

Streamshark now has a new key.