Steven Universe Megathread - Wanted

Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - Wanted  (Read 82780 times)

Kiss serves bad ads. The kind that you can't back out of and have to close the tab, takes you away from the page, makes your phone vibrate, pop ups, etc.

Kiss serves bad ads. The kind that you can't back out of and have to close the tab, takes you away from the page, makes your phone vibrate, pop ups, etc.
no it doesnt

https://youtu.be/bbRk7mzY5bk

Official™ sneak peak for gem drill. it actually reveals a lot so don't watch it if you want to go in blind

SU merch is on sale today if you're into that

http://www.cartoonnetworkshop.com/category/code/st_cnshop.do

i'm pretty sure my hiking boots costed less wtf

They still sell captain planet merchandise. lol

no it doesnt
Yes, it does. They may not make them but they serve them. It's unusable on mobile. Viruses and scams pop up and take me away from the page, going back creates a pop-up that says are you sure but it's served by the page not my browser so I don't trust it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 08:15:24 PM by SuperSuit12 »

W H A T  W E  R E A L L Y  A R E

W H A T  W E  R E A L L Y  A R E

I   F      Y   O   U      C   O   U   L   D      O   N   L   Y      K   N   O   W

Yes, it does. They may not make them but they serve them. It's unusable on mobile. Viruses and scams pop up and take me away from the page, going back creates a pop-up that says are you sure but it's served by the page not my browser so I don't trust it.
yeah kiss definitely had some serious ad issues, but looking at it again it seems like they removed the thing where you're forced to disable adblock. so that's cool

on mobile i know firefox has an adblock plugin if that helps

Uh is that relevant or just spam? I feel like it's a reference. (Posts two and three up, not directly above.)

Sounds cool but gotta catch up first.

yeah kiss definitely had some serious ad issues, but looking at it again it seems like they removed the thing where you're forced to disable adblock. so that's cool

on mobile i know firefox has an adblock plugin if that helps
no they didnt
edit: proof:
it dosent though
« Last Edit: May 10, 2016, 08:24:50 PM by Niff »

no they didnt
edit: proof:
what the heck i'm not getting that anymore