Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 288468 times)

ironic
mary sue stands for someone who thinks they are perfect in any way and people have to lick their feet or something
i'm more of a dumbass

if mcjob calls you out you know you're loving handicapped
I like how this statement gets a free pass by everyone. What a cringe thing to say.

if mcjob calls you out you know you're loving handicapped

mcjob is wrong about basically everything

I like how this statement gets a free pass by everyone. What a cringe thing to say.
it funny because le angry australian hair man

mcjob is wrong about basically everything
Ike is a cool dude.

I don't even know how he reached that conclusion. all you have to do to get mcjob to lose his mind is say something about video games he disagrees with. his art school programming degree makes him the indisputable source of facts about all kinds of subjective topics

Foxscotch is just jealous that nobody has ever asked for opinion on anything, ever. Not surprising either, given his reputation. Ain't that right, Night Fox?

Foxscotch should have stopped at Night Fox period.

Foxscotch should have stopped at Night Fox period.
you should've stopped at SomeGuyFromTennesse

you should've stopped at SomeGuyFromTennesse
You should have never started

You should have never started
you should do the right thing and end yourself now

you're coming with me then capiche

Foxscotch is just jealous that nobody has ever asked for opinion on anything, ever. Not surprising either, given his reputation. Ain't that right, Night Fox?
calling me by the name of my old account doesn't pack much of a punch when I literally talked about it yesterday, publicly, on this very forum
but sure people have asked me for my opinion. I just don't brag about it

this is the weakest thing ive ever read what in the forget is this lmao