Any players you just simply hate?

Author Topic: Any players you just simply hate?  (Read 284192 times)

yea this is how i like to roll
make love not war
admittance to trolling. see you in the slammer forgeto

what?i dont have loving eyes

I can safely admit that I'm not holding grudges towards anyone in this community for about a year now, I guess when you grow up and learn with your mistakes you get to realize that there is no need to get into conflict with anyone over unnecessary reasons, it's best to find a solution, instead of throwing stuff into one another like you're in the middle of a warzone.
what is this herecy

I can safely admit that I'm not holding grudges towards anyone in this community for about a year now, I guess when you grow up and learn with your mistakes you get to realize that there is no need to get into conflict with anyone over unnecessary reasons, it's best to find a solution, instead of throwing stuff into one another like you're in the middle of a warzone.

yeah this i kinda just go with the dreams_of_cheese route and argue at what they are doing instead of attacking them completely

yeah this i kinda just go with the dreams_of_cheese route and argue at what they are doing instead of attacking them completely
_-OwNeD-_

don't encourage him
brothers like getting each other into trouble

I get this stuff nonstop. I got it when I built Planet Londo last year, and I get it all the time now. players join a server with a title like "Land of the Lost" (my current project) and are absolutely dumbfounded, they lose all ability to form original thoughts. even after they spawn and have a chance to look around, they are clueless.

"Is this a dm?"  "Is this infinite zombies?"  "is this rp?"

Why does every build need a purpose? is the average rando joining my servers really too feeble to understand I just build for fun?? that the builds are open-ended and can be used for multiple gamemodes?

I needed to vent after getting this hundreds of times for 2 years now lol

I get this stuff nonstop. I got it when I built Planet Londo last year, and I get it all the time now. players join a server with a title like "Land of the Lost" (my current project) and are absolutely dumbfounded, they lose all ability to form original thoughts. even after they spawn and have a chance to look around, they are clueless.

"Is this a dm?"  "Is this infinite zombies?"  "is this rp?"

Why does every build need a purpose? is the average rando joining my servers really too feeble to understand I just build for fun?? that the builds are open-ended and can be used for multiple gamemodes?

I needed to vent after getting this hundreds of times for 2 years now lol
i know that feel

texan101.
these guys who think they're different by colouring all their posts

these guys who think they're different by colouring all their posts
yea i know right? it really gets on my nerves