Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 479190 times)

hows ranked going for you guys
p gud p gud

climbed a bit yesterday, taking up tryndamere again and having a load of fun with him.

I am a very competitive person and I always do my best in any competitive environment, but the moment you've taken league too seriously is when you start crying about people doing aram in summoner's. I would go with the flow, enjoy myself and do the best out of the situation. Whole game doesn't crumble, because the way you play it becomes different, it's your view of the game.

Here is a roleplayed champ select:

guy1: mid
guy2: im mid
guy1: forget you go supp
guy2: im mid
guy1: no im mid reported
guy2: ok so its double mid
me: no im mid n0bs
Alphadin: plz no
guy3: lets do this bois
Alphadin: gg
I wouldnt call GG. I'd make the best out of the situation, like any case where a game goes wrong.
That being said, was I pissed? Yes. I started a normals to play a normals and try and get better at Jhin. I apologize for expecting to play what was on the tin, I must be some sort of lunatic for not expecting the arams and to have a normal match when I queued up for a normals. It's one thing for a game to go sour, it's another thing for it to start off with me getting forgeted by my team mates.

i think the worst kind of support is when they play a mage like brand or lux, build ap and then play as if they're soraka
if your only way to support the adc is by harassing the enemy and applying pressure on them don't sit by the turret while the minions are halfway into the lane

Games like these when you're 4v5 (excuse me, pretty much 2v5 actually) and have to take on your carry pants.

Good thing I never take them off.

http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1338884889/200120915

new member to my custom plush collection:
Lamb

my anivia has a friend now (mine on right)

the fact you didn't make a full-scale plush sion disgusts me

the fact you didn't make a full-scale plush sion disgusts me
just letting you guys know by the way that i dont make these, they are commissioned ( :

just letting you guys know by the way that i dont make these, they are commissioned ( :
the fact you didn't order a full-scale plush sion disgusts me

i was looking at getting a big bard beanbag but the guy sold it for $500 so way too much

well i've spent the last 2 days mostly playing lucian bc forget the bullstuff and yeah im pretty good at him now
silver 1 we almost back bby

If only I could clone myself and play all roles.

top Alistar
jung Pantheon
mid Fizz
adc Lucian
supp Thresh

what are all of ur ig names because i dont remember whos who

what are all of ur ig names because i dont remember whos who
my username is obliviongate20
also who's plasmaturtle i can't quite remember but i know it's one of you guys