Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 479183 times)

The only problem I see with the team is coordinating the times and people.

5 v 5 customs could be fun too, that way we have no solidified role and it's flexible

5 v 5 customs could be fun too, that way we have no solidified role and it's flexible
unless you're cappy and bronze 5 at everything not top/adc :^)

I'll set something up. Even if we don't regularly play its still a good idea to have a group of all the BLers so we know who's who.

As of right now, if we did a team, roster looks like:

Top: some Cappy nerd
Mid: Alphadin
Jungle: Ticonderoga/SiriusBull
ADC: Stick Man
Supp ????
kongo for jungler that never ganks
where does he live i'll kill him
also my username is obliviongate20

As of right now, if we did a team, roster looks like:

Top: some Cappy nerd
Mid: Alphadin
Jungle: Ticonderoga/SiriusBull
ADC: Stick Man
Supp ????
yeah okAY OKAY dont include the guy whos idea it was.

In all seriousness I don't think we need to focus on a whole dedicated roster thing. The idea is that it's a casual thing for us to do for fun and to improve. Not really competitive.

not to mention ranked teams is disabled now right?

only for a while longer i think

Eyy, sign me up for this BL team. I can sup/jg/mid/top, just don't put me in ADC or you'd think botlane was the redcross.

I like this one, too^^^

3 - 2 in provisionals right now, i'll get back to you guys about where I place

hi im new

currently saving ip but no idea what to buy. having some nice performance with sona tho so i could just basically play sup my entire league career. any suggestions who to get if i play sup a lot

why.

bwah! I'm the guy that says mid just to mess with the others that both want mid, and the moment everyone suddenly want to go mid.. league got fun again. haha

bwah! I'm the guy that says mid just to mess with the others that both want mid, and the moment everyone suddenly want to go mid.. league got fun again. haha
Firstly, you're an starfish.
Secondly, they actually did it. forget trolls.

hows ranked going for you guys

Firstly, you're an starfish.
Secondly, they actually did it. forget trolls.

I am a very competitive person and I always do my best in any competitive environment, but the moment you've taken league too seriously is when you start crying about people doing aram in summoner's. I would go with the flow, enjoy myself and do the best out of the situation. Whole game doesn't crumble, because the way you play it becomes different, it's your view of the game.

Here is a roleplayed champ select:

guy1: mid
guy2: im mid
guy1: forget you go supp
guy2: im mid
guy1: no im mid reported
guy2: ok so its double mid
me: no im mid n0bs
Alphadin: plz no
guy3: lets do this bois
Alphadin: gg