Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 479535 times)

Group A is playing out to be a real loving upset, there's a chance ROX won't make it trough at all

will report back with results
(seyha went wukong with ignite and smite)

(level 2 drake attempt)

edit: we were successful

irony is we got fire drake just as they remaked. fire drake carries games, guys
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 03:32:55 AM by Conan »

RumboJumbo

This is how you throw at a baron call.

Or for my team, win ranked games. Pretty good play if I may say so myself, even dropping a bit of bm at the end. Watch and learn. :3

the uzi goes pew pew pew, rip tsm

i love league of legends
everyone always tries to win

jesus loving christ
how long was that game
/how/

AD Syndra..

Now that's something i'd like to try in a bots

AD Syndra..

I had a group of friends that once were too scrubby to want to try normals. So I was like hey, might as well go adc soraka. Now, this was after the trinket update but before they reworked the bot AI.
All I had was a longsword and the blue trinket the entire game. I never went back once, and never even left bot lane. The bots were so stupid. In a 1v1 situation, they just eat hits running back and forth. In a 2v1 situation, just throw scrying orb at them and they run.

Then they got updated and they can dodge skillshots and putting things on cooldowns actually attracts them. I'm sure the bots will just utterly fear AD Veigar who doesn't cast his burst.

AD Syndra..

just play syndra with muramana, her ult applies the on-hit damage with every ball

jesus loving christ
how long was that game
/how/
about 40 mins iirc

just play syndra with muramana, her ult applies the on-hit damage with every ball
I remember doing that in ARAM. It's pretty deadly.

i'm stuck at the 50~ lp mark help me

for every team that wants win the game i get two teams that want to do nothing in a 40 second ace where the other team is pushed to bot and mid inhib turrets help

i'm stuck at the 50~ lp mark help me

for every team that wants win the game i get two teams that want to do nothing in a 40 second ace where the other team is pushed to bot and mid inhib turrets help
Saltboiz4Lyfe

should totally play a star guardian team

I may have gotten all the skins c: