Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473602 times)

anyone want to lvl a smurf with me? i dont really want to play ranked anymore so i may as well prep another account for lvl 30

add Jinshe on NA

http://plays.tv/video/57fe8b0487a82c957b/kennens-big-play?from=user

watch this XD

Kennen protobelt in, turn around, active ult outside of range, get blown up

That game was tilting. 1st promo game lost feelsbadman

edit: g1 bois!! plat so close but yet so far

Last game I got top but the jungle picked Ahri thinking he got mid (honest mistake) so as last pick I went jungle instead, giving him top. And we won. :D I'm not comfortable in the jungle but I got a p good score as a supporty j4. I'm Jarvan I'm helping. yey
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:57:48 PM by Ladle »

osht whaddup, its that boi and hes played some ranked again

but just one of them, kinda stressfull comming back and again getting dealt my secondary role and some great and friendly teammates, instead of just typing some stuff out, here are some play.tv clips too

First kill after a rough early lane against a yasuo i finally managed to pick up some items and get a kill following a botlane fiesta, i think it was p neat

Yasuo duel second solo kill on yasuo (this is a bit later on) liked this clip more as it displays my amazing mechanical prowess (or the lack of his, tsk tsk) by dodging out of yasuos tornado not letting him get his ult off

Un-official triple (sorry about the spotify ad about 20 secs in, didn't realize plays would record my music too) off this we took the remaining two inhibitors, secured an uncontested baron (just in case) and ended the game

i came cold turkey into this one, not having played viktor in a moment(was really hoping to play adc), it really shows especially in my early game farm but playing something comfortable and familiar made it much more bearable, still landed my lasers and got a win out of it. sucks that i took a long break from ranked instead of going for gold at the time, with the worlds going on and broadcasting during the "optimal" ranked hours i dont have many days in a week that im able to play, kinda feeling the heat having 20 some days of season left...

S1 48lp

Played 2 ranked games yesterday
First game I was getting really fed off jax top. Our Nunu was straight up trolling and we begged him to do something useful but in his mind it was a disco Nunu game.

Second game, I was against a Malphite, got farmed as forget, our xin decided it was fun to play farming simulator while flaming everyone, and we lose

Straight up 2 legitimate trolls in 2 games. Plat is wonderful

play something useful instead

ow

play something useful instead

ow
Plat is waaaay worse than any other elo because of the tilters that start inting/trolling the second someone looks at them funny.

Add in the boosters, diamond smurfs, boosted monkeys, and average players just trying to climb and you get a fiesta all game, every game.

There are so many vods of streamers (n3ac3y, gosu, QTpie off the top of head) that are in master/challenger elo talking about why plat is the most difficult/annoying elo to climb through, for the same reasons I mentioned but also a few others.

For one, morale becomes a resource. This is true of most elos, but for whatever reason, it's much worse in plat. In most games, you feel like a zookeeper trying to calm a herd of angry gorillas fighting each other with blowtorches in a powder house. The second one of them gets the blowtorch too close to the powder, you're all done. It feels almost futile, because unless you end the game, someone WILL tilt and start to troll, and it sets off a chain reaction in your teammates.

Another reason plat sucks ass is the boosting. Every single boosted diamond HAS to go through plat. Since duoq boosting is legal now, that usually means a smurf AND a baddie are duo in your game. This sucks ass regardless of which team they're on because A. The baddie inevitably will feed, can't cs for stuff, and doesn't know squat about the game and B. The smurf will get fed and usually flames everyone except for the baddie. It's absolutely ridiculous/annoying to get these clowns because one is awful and the other is toxic.

There are so many more reasons, this only scratches the surface.
Tl;dr plat sucks ass because the game is 99% mental and everyone is mentally ill. Your team has the stability of two chimpanzees on crack in a kayak and you cant do anything about it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 11:02:22 AM by Cappytaino »

plat really isn't bad for me but 70% of the people in matched with were diamond 4-3 last season

plat really isn't bad for me but 70% of the people in matched with were diamond 4-3 last season
yea the tilted diamonds are the worst

there's usually a very good reason they aren't diamond any longer.

lesson learned: dont pick mid champs that im not comfortable with. i suck at both viktor and vlad

dude u can do it you have like a month to get diamond i believe in u

dude u can do it you have like a month to get diamond i believe in u
plat 3 was my goal, im just gonna richard around and if i get diamond i get it.
the main goal was to get myself into a position where i get at least plat 5 after placements.

if i hit d5 relatively early next season i will grind for d1 or masters
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 05:39:13 PM by Akio- »

pictured: myst inting and then me getting a teemo quadra
http://plays.tv/video/5800350d2bf7f48063/on-hit-teemo

nice to see my build still works