Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 473301 times)

Just wait, it's really not that exciting.
yea i know haha.
if only there were more ways to make myself obnoxiously Kindred in game

maybe you should also under go kindredoplasty so you can be kindred irl too

mm kind of curious how my hair would look dyed white, completely unrelated to kindred

maybe you should also under go kindredoplasty so you can be kindred irl too
btw you just told me to kill myself practically lmao forget you haha
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:31:35 PM by Donnies Catch »

btw you just told me to kill myself practically lmao forget you haha
What?

Seriously, what?

What?

Seriously, what?
kindred's lore is death killing itself out of loneliness with an axe, splitting himself through the middle, turning into kindred.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ufa7hik08

kindred's lore is death killing itself out of loneliness with an axe, splitting himself through the middle, turning into kindred.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4ufa7hik08
Oh. I knew it was some sort of joke but I couldn't quite catch it, especially considering it was just a teaser video.

Also, Kindred never really remarks that it killed itself to become Kindred, just that it split itself in two.

Oh. I knew it was some sort of joke but I couldn't quite catch it, especially considering it was just a teaser video.

Also, Kindred never really remarks that it killed itself to become Kindred, just that it split itself in two.
yea since it's death it cant die so it just got reborn into kindred as it's spirit divided (headcanon)

I made a club on NA for BLF.
If you want in, message me, I'm 6leggedotter.
Note that I have a few people left to invite that I cannot yet due to pending invitation limit, so if you're on my friendlist already and you're not invited, just tell me and I'll put you right in.

I can't use hextech crafting because of previous behavioral restrictions.
Sigh.

I got loving Bloodstone Taric on my main account. On my two alts that I don't play I got Underworld TF and Rocket Girl Tristana...

i also got bloodstone taric

in 3 months it will be a year since zed chroma was shown on pbe

the club is lit

hey!

we dem boyz
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 03:40:37 PM by Donnies Catch »

enemy yorick jungle

nightmare game