Poll

Which would have been the best name for League of Legends?

League of Xenon
4 (9.5%)
League of 360
10 (23.8%)
League of Durango
6 (14.3%)
League of One
7 (16.7%)
League of Scorpio
3 (7.1%)
League of X
12 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: League of Legends - Sylas? New Season? You bet.  (Read 458931 times)

They legit just buffed Irelia, Fiora, Kayn, Yi and Rengar. What have you been smoking riot, if these buffs affect my soloq next games im quitting. ugggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Irelia and Kayn is already on my banlist.

After all this time. stuff season with botlane upside down. In spring I went on a 20 game lose streak and have been as low as 40% winrate but today I finally did it. I'm above 50% lets gooo and I'm tearing up soloq with Fizz. Lets go diamond this season!!

wow.. how, what comp
https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3766444506/223578157?tab=overview

4 man: comet, arsenal. 1 man: eager, antsy/slowslow

Code: [Select]
The build consists of:
Start. Buy liandrys for the dot and a vamp scepter as the damage from your ult will mainly be physical at the start.
End of Round 1. Upgrade your vamp sceptre into a hextech gunblade, ensuring all your damage dealt can now be turned into healing as well as providing both ad and ap to scale with Plan A and Comet.
End of Round 2. Buy black cleaver. This will cause each tick of Comet to shred the enemy's armour and provide you with some cdr for more rockets.
End of Round 3. Upgrade boots into ionians and buy a Caulfield's warhammer so that you have 40% cdr. This will be built into deaths dance as your final item to enhance your survivability and for more lifesteal.
End of Round 4. Finish your death's dance and fill your final slot with an item with stats you need, whether it be damage, attack speed or health, and prepare to face Kayn.

anyone following worlds? :)

anyone not following worlds at this point is missing out

Ride the meme magic straight to the top.

RIDE THE MEME MAGIC STRAIGHT TO THE TOP RIP KR

oof, all my picks have lost and na's been oofed

RIDE THE MEME MAGIC STRAIGHT TO THE TOP RIP KR

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/t2YhEU4.png[/img]
lul

i was rooting for c9 but whew at least i got my pickems