Author Topic: A day at Gray Gums's Fortwars Server (Gray Gums, Hieneken, Lego Rex, Chill)  (Read 10241 times)

You have payless shoes and crocs dumbass
Best insult of the year.

I hope you loving choke on your dinner you loving nerd and go stick your nose in a book you cant even play basket ball because you read to many books you dumbass you have to make a page about me banning stupid mother forgeters :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

User was banned for this post
Riest in pieces
OT: Considering the fact that people are both for and against the OP, I'm going to stay neutral on this.

And we lived happily ever after.

Lego Rex just joined my Fort Wars server and acted like a huge starfish. He hadn't even spawned or remotely seen what my Fort Wars server was like and he had the nerve to tell everyone else to leave and join his because "it's better", even though it'd probably be extremely stuffty judging from how he's acted in the events here with his rainbow road and projectile spam.
Banned him right on the spot.

Code: (server console log) [Select]
Lego Rex: A Tek i have a better fortwars join my server ill make it so we can fly to
A-Tek: ok
BAN issued by Planr BL_ID:16842 IP:local
  +- victim name = Lego Rex
  +- victim bl_id = 9166
  +- ban time = -1
  +- ban reason = [Permanent] Advertising + Cheating on other Fort Wars servers (spamming projectiles via events)
Issuing Disconnect packet.
CDROP: 74805 - Lego Rex - <ip address removed>
Posting to master server
A-Tek: oh
Planr: what a jerk
A-Tek: why
Planr: he was basically giving my server the middle finger
A-Tek: i like this server
Planr: thanks man

Lego Rex just joined my Fort Wars server and acted like a huge starfish. He hadn't even spawned or remotely seen what my Fort Wars server was like and he had the nerve to tell everyone else to leave and join his because "it's better", even though it'd probably be extremely stuffty judging from how he's acted in the events here with his rainbow road and projectile spam.
Banned him right on the spot.

Code: (server console log) [Select]
Lego Rex: A Tek i have a better fortwars join my server ill make it so we can fly to
A-Tek: ok
BAN issued by Planr BL_ID:16842 IP:local
  +- victim name = Lego Rex
  +- victim bl_id = 9166
  +- ban time = -1
  +- ban reason = [Permanent] Advertising + Cheating on other Fort Wars servers (spamming projectiles via events)
Issuing Disconnect packet.
CDROP: 74805 - Lego Rex - <ip address removed>
Posting to master server
Planr: what a jerk
A-Tek: why
Planr: he was basically giving my server the middle finger
A-Tek: i like this server
Planr: thanks man
lol what a friend

he's so desperate for players that he advertises

his server said no rules fort wars at some point earlier today

his server said no rules fort wars at some point earlier today
what a chump hahahaha

An update on Lego Rex.
This happened on BigNaeyt's Fort Wars.

And then started the fun part:

Don't forget the spawnkilling:

Then Lego Rex drops the motherload:

After that I asked around to see how much damage he actually did. This was unbelievable:

Dang Lego Rex is making a fool out of himself. He also admitted that he wants to be the "Ultimate Troll".

Dang Lego Rex is making a fool out of himself. He also said that he will finally be the "Ultimate Troll".

Sorry for double posting, had to edit since I read the chat to fast.

I hope you loving choke on your dinner you loving nerd and go stick your nose in a book you cant even play basket ball because you read to many books you dumbass you have to make a page about me banning stupid mother forgeters :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

User was banned for this post
Hey I like reading books  :cookieMonster:

gray was on my fort wars a while ago, constantly buildkilled, had no base and got pissed when people killed him lol

You pretty much know it's going to be quite a weird ride when the map in a fort wars server is just flat, blank ground...

You pretty much know it's going to be quite a weird ride when the map in a fort wars server is just flat, blank ground...
you bumped this from a month ago, please, why did you do this