Author Topic: A day at Gray Gums's Fortwars Server (Gray Gums, Hieneken, Lego Rex, Chill)  (Read 10146 times)

the shield is fair game since you can ram a flying vechicle through the shield to attack the base

the people who spammed protectiles were mad that they could figure out how to counter nuke's stuff did you ingore this?

I mean if you have to build loving spam and use a onplayertouch--> spawnprotectile --> X you are a goon
just figure away around it or just leave him alone
Dude you were apprehended for having a force-field because it's against the rules, and you're saying it isn't a force field even though it is?  Is it blocking, or in other words forcing damage away so it can't hurt you?  It's a forcefield, it doesn't matter if you can't shoot out of it because it's still bullstuff and still impenetrable.

/nosupport

stuff QUOTED THAT WRONG

james, i hope you realize the implausiblity of firing an artillery shell at a sky base when all it takes to completely nullify such an attack is to walk a couple inches behind you and press the "shield on" button again. unless they build it so close that the point of using artillery in the first place is useless then it becomes a battle of "will at some point this starfish forget up and not hit the button in time."

Forcefields should not be allowed in fort wars. Use clever systems like security that uses specific passwords or keys.

Gray should not be let admin or on your fort wars server in general. Lego Rex looks like a troll trying to act as if hes Lego lad to place blame on him.

Gray should not be let admin or on your fort wars server in general.
what

Lego Rex looks like a troll trying to act as if hes Lego lad to place blame on him.
there can be only one

Judging the amount of posts completely discrediting me and justifying Gray's deletion, I feel like I need to seriously elaborate on how the shield works.

The shield is a 64 x 64 modterrain brick that is placed over the entire base and shields it from most projectiles (a projectile with a large enough explosion radius could probably ripple into the fort). The shield can be turned off by pressing the buttons in the fort that also lower the windows, which make me extremely vulnerable, because the center console is the only real cover in the base.

For those of you who say that "not being able to fire out of it" doesn't matter, yes it does, tremendously. For those of you who say that adding bounce was a richard move, I will tell you that except for bombing runs, the feature is practically useless on its own. I only added it because it was something I came across at the time, and I wanted to do something different.

I could act like an unfair richardwad like you point me out to be, but I don't. If I wanted to be as bad as you say I am, I would delete the windows and just snipe repeatedly with the shield up. I'd also rework the bounce effect so the projectiles would come back and hit you square in the face 90% of the time, no matter where you shoot from, like in one of Klarck's forts (surprisingly enough, none of you gave him ANY stuff concerning this effect added to his base when he brought it up in another drama where it was unfairly deleted). I don't do either of this things. Why? Because I have standards. Because I believe in a fair fight.

Many people who have played fort wars with me while I used this base can point out that in fact they have claimed several kills on me. Some have even gotten some pretty long killstreaks. Call me a bad fighter, I don't care. The point is that they can and do kill me, rather easily.

Instead of playing with average defensive and average offensive capabilities, I switch between extreme defense and extreme offense on the fly. I've been doing this for years now, and have never gotten called out on it until now. Call me crazy, but I cannot see how my fort is unfair, and even if it is, I refuse to see how that negates all the trolling and the cheating.

I hope you loving choke on your dinner you loving nerd and go stick your nose in a book you cant even play basket ball because you read to many books you dumbass you have to make a page about me banning stupid mother forgeters :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:24:21 PM by Badspot »

I hope you loving choke on your dinner you loving nerd and go stick your nose in a book you cant even play basket ball because you read to many books you dumbass you have to make a page about me banning stupid mother forgeters :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

also bye

go stick your nose in a book you cant even play basket ball because you read to many books
:panda:

You have payless shoes and crocs dumbass

This should be the point when Grey gets a forums account and tries to bullstuff his way out of this.
close

And you have a stuffty server

can I just say this is definitely the most interesting sperg I've ever seen