Author Topic: I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers  (Read 26975 times)

In the first 6 months of Dutch refugee camps being active *(whatever you wanna call them)* about 2.741 (violent) incidents have been registered. Of which 124 cases of intimidation and threatening, 80 Self Delete attempt, 13 cases of Self Delete, 47 cases of (domestic) violence and 4 people setting themselves on fire. These numbers come from the COA (the official bureau for taking in refugees) of which the Volkskrant  (the newspaper obv) received after acting out their "right for publicity" called the WBO.  *(there's a law that forces certain publicity when requested)*.
but none of those listed are love crimes?
and as for threatening and domestic violence, it doesn't specify whether the victim is a refugee or the refugee was the one who committed the crime (or whether both were refugees??), which is pretty relevant to say the least
(also, why is setting yourself on fire not included in Self Delete or attempted Self Delete?)

but none of those listed are love crimes?
and as for threatening and domestic violence, it doesn't specify whether the victim is a refugee or the refugee was the one who committed the crime (or whether both were refugees??), which is pretty relevant to say the least
(also, why is setting yourself on fire not included in Self Delete or attempted Self Delete?)

I don't get it, you ask for statistics, you get the statistics, and then you can't read them? This is what statistics are, they are cold hard numbers, they don't tell you who's doing it, why, where or how. That's where news sources come in.

Did you expect it to say "love crimes committed by Syrian refugees" or something? I'm sure if you looked up the dutch love crime table, you'd get some numbers as well.

I don't get it, you ask for statistics, you get the statistics, and then you can't read them? This is what statistics are, they are cold hard numbers, they don't tell you who's doing it, why, where or how. That's where news sources come in.
if dutch people are the ones threatening and assaulting refugees, it doesn't say anything about the refugees...
Did you expect it to say "love crimes committed by Syrian refugees" or something?
um, since that's what I was asking for, yes

These numbers are created by the refugees. And don't ask me why love crimes aren't in there, you got your numbers. A lot of the refugees are involved into criminal acts and I wouldn't exclude love crimes.

And it's a newspaper, of course they're taking setting themselves on fire apart for some sensation.

And don't ask me why love crimes aren't in there, you got your numbers.
again, not really, cus I was specifically asking for proof that "over half" of the refugees are molesters

I agree, I went to a carnival and 50% of the people there were asian (syrian, turkish, indian etc) like get your own country.

if dutch people are the ones threatening and assaulting refugees, it doesn't say anything about the refugees

???
Oh I get it now. You're saying that the spike in crime after refugee camps became active were actually perpetrated by local Dutch residents because glauughr glruirmm dindu nuffin

um, since that's what I was asking for, yes

You're an idiot if you think something like that exists. Something like this would require every offender to be prosecuted and convicted in court and then profiled and entered into a database. Nobody keeps this information because it has no accurate use, and even if they did it would take a long time to tally it up.

There is no proof that over 50% of refugees are molesters. Somebody saying "over half of x" in plain conversation is usually a made-up statistic. Either way TAG still has a greater authority on the subject because he lives in the middle of it and his family is being directly impacted by it. Was all this some kind of lengthy pot-shot at TAG?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 09:02:54 AM by Rally »

Oh come on man that was a little exaggerated to make a point, but you got your sources that refugees are the center of a lot of issues. You can't deny that, whether it's violence or not.

Once again foxscotch ignores facts and common sense to try and force his sjw views on us

Rally don't forget that Fox straight up admitted in an earlier thread around here somewhere that he's more interested in pretending in an "idealized" world. You're pretty much arguing with a house built on sand, the kind that doesn't want to believe its going to eventually be washed away.

Rally don't forget that Fox straight up admitted in an earlier thread around here somewhere that he's more interested in pretending in an "idealized" world. You're pretty much arguing with a house built on sand, the kind that doesn't want to believe its going to eventually be washed away.

I actually mentioned that earlier and he dodged the question twice, but you're right. I don't think any more time needs to be wasted here.

I'm sure there's a lot of Syrians that are grateful to be there but they honestly need to move them somewhere else

a lot of them are awfully ungrateful for refugees.

I honestly as soon as they did something improper or illegal would deport them, they're lucky to have the place over other refugees that didn't get in.

I'm sure there's a lot of Syrians that are grateful to be there but they honestly need to move them somewhere else

a lot of them are awfully ungrateful for refugees.

I honestly as soon as they did something improper or illegal would deport them, they're lucky to have the place over other refugees that didn't get in.
Yeah it kinda sucks that refugees that are just better people in general couldn't make it but it's not like you can process 100s of thousands of migrants based on whether they'll act right or not.

The safest thing to do is send them back. No repercussions soon is just going to make the situation worse.

Yeah I live in the Netherlands too and they even disabled the air siren because they thought it was scary. loving pussies.

europe attempts to atone for the horrors of expansionism, nobody happy