I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers

Author Topic: I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers  (Read 24577 times)

It's pretty much no secret now that this whole refugee thing is a deliberate attempt at breeding out the native European population.

Or is this Tumblr speaking
tumblr is not notoriously anti-military, or anti-violence at all. in fact the people who use that website are often pro-violence, just not against the kind of people you'd like to see dead, I suppose
If newspaper companies just printed whatever the hell they wanted with no solid foundation for the sole purpose of getting readers, what's stopping them from printing articles about unicorn bones and aliens (note: extreme example)? If TAG posted a bunch of articles from republican-news.org I might side with you, but he didn't, he posted sources from local Netherlands print which has been around since before you and I were even born. We're not dealing with click-bait and dial up here.
fox news and CNN have probably both been around for at least as long, but that's not a reason to trust them. I would probably be more prone to trust local news stations than big news corporations, but for them there's still a lot of pressure to print things that are guaranteed to be read, and even more pressure to print things that align with the opinions of the general public
It's not the reality though, and this fantasy world you've conjured up doesn't include refugees which basically confirms your bias towards them
what? it still has nothing to do with this

Our country prides itself in it's military, it's more of a "Who's got a bigger richard" thing rather than a drive for violence. With that said, do you mean weapons and soldiers it doesn't need as in military is unnecessary or that the size of our military is unnecessary?
the size is unnecessary. if your richard is so big that it's draining all the blood from the rest of your body, you should have a snake reduction done. which does actually exist, apparently
The only thing separating a terrorist attack from a random mass act of violence is the political objective behind the violence. In the case of terrorism, it's usually because of a deeper, more complex reason beyond an obsession with violence.
Random acts of violence have happened often enough for it to cause some concern, but as far as I know mass shootings were pretty much on the down low before this terrorism stuff
the simple fact that violence is chosen to make that political message is a sign of the problem
In the US, I believe a majority are against capital punishment. I'll have to look it up again but I'm fairly sure most people either oppose the death penalty or don't have an opinion.
those who do oppose it generally do because they think it's a waste of money for something that won't really have a different effect than jail for life. as opposed to moral reasons. I'm sure there is a little of the moral reason for some people, but I don't know a whole lot of people who don't think death is a reasonable punishment for murder
Death is a part of life. It's going to happen regardless of any factor. I'm in the same boat as you if you mean you don't like murder. People shouldn't have to kill other people.
yeah that's what I mean. but people don't have to kill other people. except in the case that your government forces you to because freedom is a lie

p.s. this stuff extends to animals too. even bugs. but don't get too worked up* because I'm still okay with killing them for food
*not talking about you ike. unless you WOULD get upset about that, then I guess I am
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 10:43:47 AM by Foxscotch »

jesus christ the racism in this thread is unreal

I agree, I went to a carnival and 50% of the people there were asian (syrian, turkish, indian etc) like get your own country.
why do you not want to live among minorities
also turkish people aren't asian

It's pretty much no secret now that this whole refugee thing is a deliberate attempt at breeding out the native European population.
this is some Humble Water Filter Merchant level garbage. what are you going on about

i agree with armyguy. the quran is essentially a strict book of instructions and punishments, meant to be taken literally. the way i see it, any moderate or conservative muslims aren't following their religion right, and i'm thankful they aren't
unlike the bible

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 11:18:12 AM by McZealot »

the simple fact that violence is chosen to make that political message is a sign of the problem

Don't get me wrong, terrorism is up there on the worst thing people do, but I was just making a point that most terrorism doesn't stem from a an obsession with violence alone. The violence is just a product of various larger issues, a lot of the time tying up with racial or religious tensions with an underlined political agenda.

those who do oppose it generally do because they think it's a waste of money for something that won't really have a different effect than jail for life. as opposed to moral reasons. I'm sure there is a little of the moral reason for some people, but I don't know a whole lot of people who don't think death is a reasonable punishment for murder

I don't know how the majority thinks about the topic morally, I just know they're opposed to it. I would go out on a limb and say most folks might think capital punishment at the very least should be reserved for the most heinous of crimes.

fox news and CNN have probably both been around for at least as long, but that's not a reason to trust them. I would probably be more prone to trust local news stations than big news corporations, but for them there's still a lot of pressure to print things that are guaranteed to be read, and even more pressure to print things that align with the opinions of the general public

Kinda like how German media tried to cover up the massive gang attacks on New Years Eve? You're right about news corporations printing the most relevant news (duh) but it doesn't seem to be aligning to your argument. If anything, refugee crimes are under reported.

unlike the bible

The Quran and Bible both have their fair shares of dodgy teachings and verses. The difference being that there is no Christian equivalent of CIA, and there hasn't been for a very long time. I wouldn't say Islam is the problem anyway, westernized Muslims seem just as well adapted as westernized Christians. The problem is violent/misogynistic middle eastern culture, and the spread of it's influence via refugees.

jesus christ the racism in this thread is unreal
why do you not want to live among minorities
also turkish people aren't asian
there shouldn't be more foreign people than native people, it's just weird

forget 'em, I was really getting tired of Angela Merkel's sanctions on countries refusing to tale or tale as many refugees.

If these people would like to loving immigrate and adopt the culture of their new area and eventually become legitimate citizens, then that'd be fine.

the europeans are a bunch of pussies tbh.
this stuff wouldn't happen in the US

the europeans are a bunch of pussies tbh.
this stuff wouldn't happen in the US

come into this thread like

forget

there shouldn't be more foreign people than native people, it's just weird
idk if you noticed but these are the native people here

so get the hell out of my country white man

AYAAAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAA

idk if you noticed but these are the native people here

so get the hell out of my country white man

AYAAAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAA
Most of them are dead, this is our country now by triumph.

I'll have you know the native people of Scotland are seals

I'll get my pet seal to forget you right up

I'll have you know the native people of Scotland are seals
are you comparing native americans to seals

Most of them are dead, this is our country now by triumph.
then we need the refugees to kill all the natives of europe

to bring order of course