Author Topic: I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers  (Read 27154 times)

I was just reading about how a group of islamic men are assaulting women who aren't covering themselves in the UK. That literally could not happen in the US.
especially not down south
they'd literally get loving lynched

I agree with this.  In my experience, these people seem to hate everyone who isn't one of them.  They seem to not talk to anyone who isn't what they are, which I find weird.

A good example is in my math class there are 3 of them, they don't talk to anyone other than eachother.  I find that so strange.  But yeah I think they should get out, sick of the bullstuff they're stirring and the stuff their religion promotes.

Before anyone tries to pull that 'islamaphobia' bullstuff on me, Islam is an ideology - not a race.  Any ideology is subject to any criticism or discussion about it, so to give me stuff about not liking an ideology and calling me 'tribal' or 'islamaphobic' is handicapped.  To say I can't say anything about ideology just goes against my freedom of speech, doesn't it?
Are you sure they even speak your language? lol

Are you sure they even speak your language? lol
Yes, what sort of question is that?  Would be kinda hard to learn anything if the teacher is speaking a language you don't even understand.

this is an Illuminati conspiracy the refugees dindu nuffin. also you're a tribal
yeah i forgot sorry

I just think it's funny that people get called tribal when they call out Islam, one of the most xenophobic cultures that has ever graced our fair planet.

Agreed.
My city is slowly turning into isreal because I cant even see white people walkig on the streets anymore. Theyre all foreigners.

DEUS VULT
you're completely right though. just wait a couple decades and stuff will really go down in europe.

Agreed.
My city is slowly turning into isreal because I cant even see white people walkig on the streets anymore. Theyre all foreigners.
You are aware Israel is a Jewish state, right?

i live in the NL just like OP and i completely agree

You can really tell that the great debt cycle is going down with all this radicalization of political opinions popping up.

I'd like to reiterate this because it seems like a lot of people in here are thinking this is justification for not letting any refugees in ever. The reason this is happening is not simply because there are refugees. It's happening because people who are messed up in the head are getting in and there's little or no policies to stop them. This isn't a problem of religion it's a problem of the government not caring that they're letting people who are forgeted up into the country. Now if you argue that the islam culture has contributed to the people being forgeted up, that's entirely possible (Though it's debatable whether they were already okay to the idea of raping women in the first place or were brainwashed etc) but the sole cause of them being able to get into the country is the governments fault.

A good example is in my math class there are 3 of them, they don't talk to anyone other than eachother.  I find that so strange.  But yeah I think they should get out, sick of the bullstuff they're stirring and the stuff their religion promotes.

Before anyone tries to pull that 'islamaphobia' bullstuff on me, Islam is an ideology - not a race.  Any ideology is subject to any criticism or discussion about it, so to give me stuff about not liking an ideology and calling me 'tribal' or 'islamaphobic' is handicapped.  To say I can't say anything about ideology just goes against my freedom of speech, doesn't it?
Now, I don't claim to be a follower of the teachings of Islam, nor do I agree with them in any way but just like the bible it can be interpreted in pretty much any way you want, that's the problem with holy books and scriptures like this. Everyone has their own version and everyone believes firmly that their version is the right one without any good reason. Some people will have more extreme views (Westboro Baptist Church anyone?) and the majority will have milder views. If they just so happen to believe that they deserve to have love with anyone they choose, they'll cherrypick the crazy parts of the scriptures that seem to say they should be able to, and will ignore the ones that say they should be kind and respectful, something which would totally go against their beliefs. This only strengthens their already existing beliefs. Same thing happens with Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Shinto and so on.

We might as well kick out basically every religious person ever then, because I've seen crazy stuff of every sort in basically every single one of the major religious groups. (Some are a lot less crazy than others, but that's besides the point.) That's why there are moderates, they don't buy into the crazy parts. It's all about how an individual interprets the scriptures, and you can't determine that simply by which religion they follow, you have to actually get to know them.

Ideaology is subject to criticism, and to be quite frank so is religion. But if you want to criticise it at least recognize that the vast majority of religious people don't buy into crazy stuff their scripture says, no matter if it's Islam or some other religion, and that your criticism probably won't apply to them if you target only the craziest of things.

Islamophobia isn't being "tribal" against muslims by the way, it's discrimination against anyone who is muslim, because they're muslim.

You are aware Israel is a Jewish state, right?

No? Many Palestinians live in Israel live there freely. You can still be a citizen if you aren't Jewish. In fact, 20% of the Israeli Knesset is Palestinian (not Jewish, Muslim). If it were a Jewish state (a theocracy like many of the Arab nations), then you'd be forced to wear religious garments and follow Jewish laws throughout the nation, which is not the case. While a large proportion of Jews are Kosher in Israel, you can still eat pork there. In most Muslim nations (such as Iraq or Afghanistan), I am more than sure that you cannot even find pork. I don't even think that women can freely just go to a beach with little to no clothes, unlike in Israel. Israel has Jews, Muslims and Christians. They all practice freely. You have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about. Heck, I don't even support Israel as someone with a Jewish father - I still acknowledge that Israel is a democracy and the most advanced country in the Middle East.

No? Many Palestinians live in Israel live there freely. You can still be a citizen if you aren't Jewish. In fact, 20% of the Israeli Knesset is Palestinian (not Jewish, Muslim). If it were a Jewish state (a theocracy like many of the Arab nations), then you'd be forced to wear religious garments and follow Jewish laws throughout the nation, which is not the case. While a large proportion of Jews are Kosher in Israel, you can still eat pork there. In most Muslim nations (such as Iraq or Afghanistan), I am more than sure that you cannot even find pork. I don't even think that women can freely just go to a beach with little to no clothes, unlike in Israel. Israel has Jews, Muslims and Christians. They all practice freely. You have absolutely no idea what you're even talking about. Heck, I don't even support Israel as someone with a Jewish father - I still acknowledge that Israel is a democracy and the most advanced country in the Middle East.
Thanks for the essay, friend. Thing is, like none of what you wrote pertains at all to what I was talking about. forget, half of it (that Israel hosts a wide variety of religions, for example) kinda support what I was getting at. What I meant was that if his town was living was turning into Israel, not a whole lot would change besides the amount of Jews everywhere. Honestly I just thought it was funny. In fact, I'll just chop up your post so that only the important bits are there.