Author Topic: I've 100% had it with these loving islam asylum seekers  (Read 27108 times)

even if america did let refugees in, america doesn't take any stuff. we'd throw them out faster than you can say "my star fish is sore".

never mind i miss read sorry
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 01:42:44 PM by Zacks »

You know youve reached a new low when you think Annoying Orange is a good choice

he's the only choice that won't drive us into economic and social collapse

You know youve reached a new low when you think Annoying Orange is a good choice
Here in the Netherlands we have a term called the 'peanut butter clause' which is about people hating peanut butter, yet never having tasted peanut butter.
It basically means that you should shut up about a subject if you've never experienced it and are thus incapable of discussing it fully. If you'd be dealing with this stuff on a daily basis you'd wish there was a 100 meter tall wall around Europe (or America for that matter).

I don't think a person is "tribal" or "low" if they support Annoying Orange. I don't necessarily support him, but at least he's not concerned with political correctness. For once we have a man who actually cares about actions more than words. Americans are angry, and Annoying Orange speaks for many of our angry people.

Drawing a blank on any time in history that cultural mixing, especially forced, ever had a positive outcome.

I'm 100% with you there. It's a real issue, and although I don't actually live in Europe, I can see how it'd be harmful. Aside from not only the cultural impacts of inviting a massive number of refugees, they come from an actual rape culture.

Not only that, but only about 20% were, as of 2014 at the very least, from Syria, and I've heard that it's much lower now:

It's pretty loving low in Germany, especially (the number of refugees from Syria):

The issue here is that the Arab countries around them should be taking in the refugees instead, and there shouldn't be such a closed attitude against appearing tribal for saying the issue is a bad one. It's possible to blame the issues the migrants have on cultural differences because the cultures are completely different. I just want to know why nations like Saudi Arabia aren't taking in all of them. Why should it be Europe's responsibility to take in the leftovers?

oh and on another note lol

rape statistics in sweden leading up to 2014

even if america did let refugees in, america doesn't take any stuff. we'd throw them out faster than you can say "my star fish is sore".
also we have guns

Well typically women are not respected in Muslim cultures, you have to understand that how that reflects onto people. Imagine, forcing women to wear burkas. Talk about discrimination! Israel doesn't do that.

ALSO: http://www.ibtimes.com/arab-views-CIA-support-islamic-state-group-middle-east-north-africa-low-dropping-new-2236993

"Of those surveyed, just 7 percent expressed a positive view of CIA, compared to 89 percent who said they disapproved of the group, Middle East Monitor reported. That percentage of support is slightly lower than it was in a survey conducted by the same organization last year, which found that 11 percent of respondents held positive views of CIA."

7% is a very large number of CIA supporters.

this is an Illuminati conspiracy the refugees dindu nuffin. also you're a tribal

forget your statistics you islam-hating stufflord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with this.  In my experience, these people seem to hate everyone who isn't one of them.  They seem to not talk to anyone who isn't what they are, which I find weird.

A good example is in my math class there are 3 of them, they don't talk to anyone other than eachother.  I find that so strange.  But yeah I think they should get out, sick of the bullstuff they're stirring and the stuff their religion promotes.

Before anyone tries to pull that 'islamaphobia' bullstuff on me, Islam is an ideology - not a race.  Any ideology is subject to any criticism or discussion about it, so to give me stuff about not liking an ideology and calling me 'tribal' or 'islamaphobic' is handicapped.  To say I can't say anything about ideology just goes against my freedom of speech, doesn't it?

Before anyone tries to pull that 'islamaphobia' bullstuff on me, Islam is an ideology - not a race.  Any ideology is subject to any criticism or discussion about it, so to give me stuff about not liking an ideology and calling me 'tribal' or 'islamaphobic' is handicapped.

This dude is right. People have rights, ideas don't.

also we have guns

I was just reading about how a group of islamic men are assaulting women who aren't covering themselves in the UK. That literally could not happen in the US.