Author Topic: Turn my Stormtrooper model into an Add-on  (Read 724 times)

It's finally done and I'm pretty sure I got all the issues resolved. Now because I have little no no experience making add-ons, I need someone to help. Not sure if I want this to be a playertype or an item but I'll leave it up to whoever does this. Whoever scripts this can post it onto the add-ons board if they want but please credit me for the model.

The shoulder pads, helmet, and belt/crotch are all separated from the default Blockhead model.
The hands, shoulders, head, torso, and feet are modified body parts of the default Blockhead model.

Anyone interested?

Sure man, contact me on steam I got a base script that can make it work.

Nice model! I hope you do the other characters and maybe even unique ones such as BB-8 Or Captain Phasma. Their models are amazing. (Sorry if I spell their names wrong, I'm not used to the lore)

Nice model! I hope you do the other characters and maybe even unique ones such as BB-8 Or Captain Phasma. Their models are amazing. (Sorry if I spell their names wrong, I'm not used to the lore)
I'll very likely make a Resistance Trooper (They only wear a helmet and some straps, wow) and some weapons for the two of them so people can have basic TDMs. From there on I might possibly start going to other characters but that I'm not sure of.

Actually scratch that part, I'll move on straight to weapons because making a Resistance trooper is as easy as this.

Unless you guys really want a model, I'll just go to Resistance/First Order weapons.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 03:15:35 PM by JJJMan4 »