Scrap Mechanic Megathread: Now with Etalyx Gameplay!

Author Topic: Scrap Mechanic Megathread: Now with Etalyx Gameplay!  (Read 1959 times)

"Welcome to the machine-filled creative paradise of Scrap Mechanic, a multiplayer sandbox game with imagination and ingenuity at its core. Create fantastic machines, transforming vehicles or sneaky traps. The possibilities are endless with Scrap Mechanics powerful tools." -Steam store page

Yes the game is early access but unlike some games, this appears to be starting off running. Releases on the 20th
/discuss
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 02:20:34 PM by jonnyman5656 »

I had debated buying this but just didn't have the $$$.

What's the gameplay like, from your experience?

I had debated buying this but just didn't have the $$$.

What's the gameplay like, from your experience?
forgot to say but it comes out on the 20th, and I don't have it yet. But it looks hella fun

apparently the planned price is $20

probably going to buy this, looks really damn good.

Oi. I made a thread of this first. M8.

dude theres already a thread

Oi. I made a thread of this first. M8.
dude theres already a thread
then stop bumping this
the thread was over 10 days old.

Bought it on release, really loving worth it, first thing I made was a car with a horrible suspension system, then I learned the true pain of trying to make a tree house.

This can go at full speed on all 4 motors and be controllable.

Building a car with square wheels is a terrible idea guys, don't do it.

i built a really sick 9-hinged bridge that extended from just 5 thick (when folded up) to about 40-50 long

then i accidentally deleted the wrong block and killed the entire bridge from the third joint up

that's enough of this game

So is this game any good or what

So is this game any good or what
You can build transformers, Metal Gear, An ugly truck with square wheels, and you play as people who look like lawn gnomes with jelly physic when your on seat.

Aside from that, with enough people and creativity you can have races, battle bots, and physics freaking out.

beware: there is no undo button

Bump! This game looks super fun and I'm about to buy it. Many patches have been released for the game, such as toilets, optimisation, painting and more!