Author Topic: Glenn Frey from the Eagles is dead  (Read 1792 times)

ANOTHER FAMOUS COOL GUY DIED?
2016 is a bloodthirsty foe.

2016 is a bloodthirsty foe.
People seriously need to stop saying "20XX is a bitch, has taken another one, etc." It's starting to get annoying.

OT:
Damn that sucks.

People seriously need to stop saying "20XX is a bitch, has taken another one, etc." It starting to get annoying.

OT:
Damn that sucks.
I dunno, bro. This seems like an unusually high amount of deaths this early in the year.

Unfortunately all our favorite classic rock stars are at a high risk of dying from sort of illness. It's just a matter of how old they all are now.

People seriously need to stop saying "20XX is a bitch, has taken another one, etc." It's starting to get annoying.

OT:
Damn that sucks.
People need to stop saying this too lol. For every 2016 sux post there's always a handful of people only saying not to say that.

I dunno, bro. This seems like an unusually high amount of deaths this early in the year.
wow it's almost like old people are dying like normal

Unfortunately all our favorite classic rock stars are at a high risk of dying from sort of illness. It's just a matter of how old they all are now.
:((

wow it's almost like old people are dying like normal
:((

I know, it's just weird to think that they're that old by now.

now i'm not one of those "2016 sucks butts" guys but you have to admit a lot of famous people died this month

I was on IG yesterday and saw Betty White was trending, and I thought she had died too lmao (it was her 94th birthday).

On topic though, the Eagles are a legend. Rock in peace.

Man who's next? All my favorites are just dropping like flies. ;-;

People only seem to care about celebrity deaths at the begining of the year.

I was on IG yesterday and saw Betty White was trending, and I thought she had died too lmao (it was her 94th birthday).

On topic though, the Eagles are a legend. Rock in peace.
forget man dont jinx it.