Kalphiter's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take no for an answer

Author Topic: Kalphiter's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take no for an answer  (Read 14526 times)

I make a comment about a friend that has done some wrong but still stick up for him.

They tell me: "Wait, but your alt, I just really need to disregard your point and take cheap shots at you cause your alt"

Low.

nobody disliked your opinion just because you are posting on an alt account

I was kidding.
pretend i put a 'your next line will be i was only pretending' picture here

i didn't disregard your opinion, i'm reflecting your opinion with who you are

i didn't disregard your opinion, i'm reflecting your opinion with who you are
Ya... You don't know "who I am"

Max, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. Didn't realize it would.

Who are you impressing?
a better question would be what are you trying to accomplish

Who are you impressing?
if you want an honest answer to this, it's maxwell.

if you want an honest answer to this, it's maxwell.
Sorry, I don't understand.

a better question would be what are you trying to accomplish
Sometimes I defend myself when people make assumptions or take pot shots. Other times I kinda just let it go.

Sometimes I defend myself when people make assumptions or take pot shots. Other times I kinda just let it go.
your best bet when people instantly thought you were dumb and assumed you didnt read the drama was to explain your thoughts or opinion

your best bet when people instantly thought you were dumb and assumed you didnt read the drama was to explain your thoughts or opinion

At the same time, why should I if they're going to make assumptions?

At the same time, why should I if they're going to make assumptions?
if thats your ideology then the best bet is to not say anything at all, because the more you try and defend yourself on this current path rather than trying to do what i said, the more assumptions people will make about you

if thats your ideology then the best bet is to not say anything at all, because the more you try and defend yourself on this current path rather than trying to do what i said, the more assumptions people will make about you
People will make assumptions. I can't do anything about that. I honestly believe Kalph is a nuisance to some people but he's always been nice to me and we build together all the time.

People will make assumptions. I can't do anything about that. I honestly believe Kalph is a nuisance to some people but he's always been nice to me and we build together all the time.
and thats all you needed to say
you explained your opinion, anyone that gives you stuff after that will either blow you off because they just disagree, or actually give a constructive argument, and they may even change your viewpoint