Kalphiter's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take no for an answer

Author Topic: Kalphiter's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take no for an answer  (Read 14524 times)

No.
That's what someone working for kalphiter would say!!!!1

That's what someone working for kalphiter would say!!!!1
oh yeah? well that's what someone named ipquarx would say

oh yeah? well that's what someone named ipquarx would say
THAT's what a gay person would say!!!!!

THAT's what a gay person would say!!!!!
That seems like something a cat would say

well, this is true of most communities. but the idea here is that if you get banned you can pay $10 to get another shot. which punishes those who screw up while making badspot loads of $$$

live in an ethnically diverse area

LOL

i don't really understand why people take any stock in anything that Neventii says considering that hes brozie/mounds bar

And I'll agree with you, IP. It was stupid and tribal but I didn't mean any of it. I speak four different languages live in an ethnically diverse area and have been to 20+ foreign countries.
this reminds me on the navy seal copypasta for some reason

"’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. "

"Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff."

i don't really understand why people take any stock in anything that Neventii says considering that hes brozie/mounds bar
I find it annoying when people say this. Not everyone keeps tabs on who is banned and what everyone's alts are. I remember the names brozie and mounds bar but had no idea they were alts of Neventii or even banned.

LOL
We have a large African American, Asian community due to the UW.

Plus I go to school in the U-District

I find it annoying when people say this. Not everyone keeps tabs on who is banned and what everyone's alts are. I remember the names brozie and mounds bar but had no idea they were alts of Neventii or even banned.
I once heard rumors that you live by me so is that why you're skeptical? There are different parts of the city. We have about six million people.

I've been to settle and couldn't believe how many Asians and Hispanics I saw.

I've been to settle and couldn't believe how many Asians and Hispanics I saw.
Ya, most of them are foreign exchange. Really hard to get into med school because of the influx.