Author Topic: Kalphiter's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take no for an answer  (Read 14517 times)

People will make assumptions. I can't do anything about that. I honestly believe Kalph is a nuisance to some people but he's always been nice to me and we build together all the time.
Not all the time, but you know what I mean.

and thats all you needed to say
you explained your opinion, anyone that gives you stuff after that will either blow you off because they just disagree, or actually give a constructive argument, and they may even change your viewpoint
Oh, ya, you're right.

Not all the time, but you know what I mean.
Oh, ya, you're right.
Why did you respond to yourself

im pretty sure he was correcting his statement. if he wasnt then hes stupid.

something that really makes me mad is when blocklanders are different from me, i know its not your fault you were born black or with squinty eyes or speak a spic language (the one where mexican food comes from) you know i mean you could wear color contacts so you didnt look non white i also hate people of different nationalities or cultural back grounds like get the forget out lol

reason not to ever take neventii seriously part 13

reason not to ever take neventii seriously part 13
That was satire.

im pretty sure he was correcting his statement. if he wasnt then hes stupid.
Am I not allowed to elaborate on what I am saying?

That was satire.
Here's a shocking idea for you: People judge you based on what you say.
Here's another shocking idea: What you said was stupid and tribal regardless of whether it was a joke.

We should just make this into Neventii: the drama.

That was satire.
Am I not allowed to elaborate on what I am saying?
You made it sound like you were having a conversation with yourself, lol.

That was satire.
It's pretty funny too, because thats the exact same stuff that got you banned when you were mounds bar. I would think you would have learned from that, but I guess not.

It's pretty funny too, because thats the exact same stuff that got you banned when you were mounds bar. I would think you would have learned from that, but I guess not.
Here's another shocking idea: What you said was stupid and tribal regardless of whether it was a joke.

Look, it was a joke. It's not my fault you're so easily bantered. It was based on some of our political candidates. I questioned myself if I should have posted that but you're going to interpret that how you wish.

And I'll agree with you, IP. It was stupid and tribal but I didn't mean any of it. I speak four different languages live in an ethnically diverse area and have been to 20+ foreign countries.

bruh jokes are supposed to be funny

bruh jokes are supposed to be funny
People are going to take it how they wish.

I don't think this is about Kalph anymore, is it?

People are going to take it how they wish.

I don't think this is about Kalph anymore, is it?