Kalphiter's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take no for an answer

Author Topic: Kalphiter's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take no for an answer  (Read 14182 times)

Kalphiter/Sonno/Consti/Kravate - He's back and he's still a snide cunt who can't take "no" for an answer

So I was hosting my server today, building and hanging out with my friends, when to my great surprise Kalphiter joins.

Now, i'm sure most of you know who Kalphiter is, and know that he's always been a douche. He's had a drama-filled past in which he basically gave Badspot and Ephialtes the middle finger, got perma'd from the forums, subsequently made his own anti-blockland subreddit, came back to the forums on several alts (Badspot's said he has 5, all perma'd) and reminded us again how much he hates Blockland, and I had thought he'd quit the game for good afterwards. AFAIK he is also ban-on-sight from the forums; Badspot seemed to somewhat indicate that here in this post.

Me personally, I strongly dislike Kalphiter for stuff i've seen him do first hand in-game on Blockland for years (cheating, exploiting, trolling, spamming, and deliberately crashing servers to name a few). And there's his colorful history of being an unlikable starfish who causes problems everywhere he goes.

So, knowing Kalphiter's history, and his recent drama by Ipquarx, I didn't want him on my server at all, so I decided to perma-ban him immediately, with a ban message clearly explaining why and that he shouldn't come back. However, my server crashed on a runtime error the instant I banned him, but Zeblote explained that this is probably just an unfortunate coincidence. The ban still held, however, and the last thing in the console log before the runtime error occurred was Kalphiter being disconnected due to his ban.

(Click image to enlarge)

I went ahead and restarted my server quickly, hoping the situation was done with.

Unfortunately for me, Kalphiter wasn't going to accept no for an answer, or leave me or my server alone. I made it abundantly clear to him that I had already made up my mind. He quickly switched to one of his many alt keys to circumvent his ban, and rejoined my newly-restarted server within about 10 minutes as Sonno (2074). Knowing Kalphiter's past history of circumventing bans on people's servers with alts, I checked Kalph's ban in my un-ban list and compared IP addresses with Sonno via console. I found that Sonno and Kalphiter had the same IP, so I perma'd him again.

(Click image to enlarge)

At this point, knowing Kalphiter, I could tell he was getting desperate to get back on my server to make some sort of point to me. I don't know what he possibly thinks he could've accomplished, because he was only making the situation worse for himself by going around my bans. I remained on guard for him to join again on another alt.

A few more minutes pass and he returns again as Consti (39617). This time, he immediately gave away the fact that he was indeed Kalphiter and said he "wanted to talk" about the ban, even though it was obvious that I don't like him and wasn't going to discuss anything with him.

My original ban reason was very straightforward. No further "talk" was necessary. Kalphiter is well aware of his history and the fact that lots of people don't like him. His act of pretending to be some sort of innocent ambassador who just wants harmlessly play the game was not and is never going to work. He's constantly said how much he hates this game, why would he care if he gets banned from my server anyway? He doesn't even like me, and we've clashed several times before in the past. More importantly, I did not want to take the risk that he would start stuff on my server or try to crash it, so preemptively banning him was and is - to me - the only right thing to do. Kalphiter may be a handicapped script kiddie, but I know he's smart enough to understand this. So at this point I knew he was deliberately doing this out of malicious intent. He wasn't going to walk away without putting up a fight.

After I banned him under his Consti alt, my good friend and admin Groot joined the server, upon my request to keep an eye out for Kalphiter alts while I went to the bathroom. It didn't take long for Kalphiter to return however. The very instant I got back to the computer, he rejoined on what would be his final alt for the night, Kravate (39849). Before I could even get to banning him again, he rapidly began sending pre-written messages into the chat with the intention of shaking his fist at me, making threats, and telling me off. Luckily, Groot was able to ban him before he finished his stupid ominous rant.

After all this, I was fairly sure he must be done. But alas, he had found my Steam account and was yet again attempting to have a "one-on-one talk" with me, "maturely" (give me a break Kalphiter you're anything but mature). He even tried to use people in my friends list to continue sending his angry messages to me.

Thankfully after this was all said and done, Kalphiter apparently gave up on having his dumb revenge.

TL;DR: Kalphiter has once again returned to the game he's so many times said he virulently hates. He joins my server, and I ban him because I know from experience that he's a large potential threat to the server. He gets butthurt and refuses to let me just ban him without some sort of retribution to make himself feel better. He tries sticking it to me by rejoining on alts to avoid his bans and try to insult me, as well as trying to use my steam friends against me for his own snide intentions.

Here's a list of all of Kalphiter's IDs as I could best find them:
(6643) - Kalphiter
(2074) - Sonno
(39617) - Consti
(39849) - Kravate

So yeah, keep an eye out for him. I strongly recommend banning all his accounts from your servers so you don't have to deal with him. He may claim to have changed since he last played Blockland "1.5 years ago", but I'd say it's a load of bullstuff.

I've seen him a couple times before. Yeah, he's a richard. /support

Kinda curious why he'd seek you out like that but he's already burned his bridges so it's not like it matters.

He really should've stopped at the first ban, but like you said, I guess he can't take a no.

from the screenshot of a banned profile early in the post: "Keep being Badspot's bitch and participating in his money tool"

I paid $20 in 2009. I've wasted more on a single order of pizza I didn't care for. For some reason, I've never needed to pay any more than that.

all I remember from kalphiter from years ago when I actually hosted:
he was a good pilot
he seems to be obsessed with having his way, even if it's just being in a server where nothing in particular is happening (or, if he can't, making it crash because nobody is allowed to exclude him)

A while ago Kalph joined on BlackParrot's falling tiles and kept making a lot of childish insults towards Badspot and the game. I can't remember the exact stuff he said and I understand he hates the game and the community, but he doesn't need to be lobbing stuff everywhere.

I haven't been paying attention to him over the past months but I can understand how he's still the antagonist.

If he can realize that no one is gonna side with him on blockland being awful then why wouldn't he just stop?

First thing he said to me when I joined a server was
"I have a feeling I should hate you but I don't know why"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First thing he said to me when I joined a server was
"I have a feeling I should hate you but I don't know why"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
he jealous of dat bod

he has a dad bod

in his mid twenties

He made a good topic about him and his entitlement.
Good to see he's as active as usual.

Oh kalph, you're probably watching this. Maybe get Cecil to vouch for you or something you mankie.

anti-blockland subreddit
he made a subreddit about me???

Cute.

Although it's shocking how much he likes to distort the reality himself. He's even sour about the drama Ipquarx made after he got in trouble for complaining about the game more.

Kalph just doesn't learn doesn't he, what's up with all of the stuffheads from blockland that just keep coming back and back, and keep doing the same stupid stuff over and over again?

Actually this is a good time to let loose.

Badspot is way too forgetin' lax on these forums. The entitlement between degenerates that keep coming back, how we owe them an umpteenth chance is absolutely stupid. You should be lucky you even get a second chance.
Guess what, on any other forum, you get banned and removed. No if ands or buts. If you want to criticize the game, fine, go ahead. Do it in a constructive manner. Don't pull a heedicalking and demand things from Badspot simply because you've been playing a long time. Badspot is no exception to any development team. Anyone else will ban you for being a huge cunt.

I have no idea how these idiots think permanently removing trolls and troublemakers, phishers, people committing credit fraud, people who attack the master server, or anything of the like constitutes as "not helping the community". Honestly, anyone who thinks that can rightly forget off. Kalphiter falls under consistent troublemaker. It's clear through the many years worth of drama topics that he's nothing but a burden to the community, and the same goes for more recent people such as Clubstep, Igloos, and Taboo. Yet banning and removing them is a bad thing? What sort of backwards thinking is that? I wouldn't want one of my games to be overladen with people who have the sole intentions of being a cunt. Granted, with the removal of a lot of these people, the community is probably better than it ever has been. I sure think it is.

This opinion might cause spark too, but blockland is over 10 loving years old. I'm not going to wear blinders to the issue: it's pretty obvious the game is developmentally dying, and it's not hard to understand why. Keeping a game fresh and new for 10 years is a really difficult thing to do. The one thing keeping it healthy and well is the active and dedicated community, which is great!
Yet when you have people like Kalphiter who actively come into the game to slander and turn away the community that is the only thing keeping this game healthy and happy, it's a huge loving richard move, and he knows that more than anything.
Am I going to say Badspot is the perfect administrator? No, no one is, but he's a damn sight better than any of you who would think that having a game full of nothing but trolls is a good thing.

Kalphiter, or anyone else from that r/blocklandishorrible subreddit. If you know the game is so bad, why the game is so dead, and why badspot doesn't care, why don't you just stop playing a game that (you think) is already 6 feet under. Maybe prove yourselves by making something better that takes over granddaddy BL's footsteps.

Although I doubt you'd let me play it, because like a buncha hypocrytes, they won't allow anyone who slanders about their stuffty playermodels.

He must feel so special now.

Lmfao @ Kalphiter's 20-paragraph reddit rant, he's really going overboard on trying to get the last word. I love how basically the whole thing is about him stroking his own ego and painting himself as some sort of misunderstood person who's been unfairly treated. He seems to think that his past is somehow not relevant anymore.