Author Topic: [Redacted]  (Read 26614 times)

make this the zealot prank thread

Someone tells me they will plant a bomb in the Spartans for Satan Meeting Room (we don't have one) and kill us all.
Next, you can call the local PD, tell them that someone is planning to blow up a part of the school, and have bomb squad investigate. That can be an instant day-off for you and everyone else.

Someone tells me they will plant a bomb in the Spartans for Satan Meeting Room (we don't have one) and kill us all.
jesus christ

this could probably make it onto the news

I think you need to post some of the angry emails.

holy forget is your school full of bible bashers??? Nobody in my school would be that angry at a loving satan club. the only people who would be angry at it are the loving teachers.

if there's a spartans for christ group a spartans for satan group is perfectly a-ok.
don't see how you can get in much trouble for this

Ironically, Spartans would be the sort of avid religious fanatics who would kill christians for being barbarians.

this sounds like some sort crazy high school story

at lunch, gather up all of the death threats people made against you, and make a speech about how these 'christians' want to bring death upon thee

make it as inspirational and beautiful as possible

god danm this is perfect

Your next goal is to attempt to outgrow the popularity of Spartans for Christ.

holy forget is your school full of bible bashers??? Nobody in my school would be that angry at a loving satan club. the only people who would be angry at it are the loving teachers.

I think it's pretty obvious that it's a joke as well. I don't see how the students don't understand that it's a parody club.

im gonna make a revised edition of this with more photos (i have a ton)

edit: we are getting emails from students in nearby towns. it's spreading.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 10:53:15 AM by McZealot »