Author Topic: Redconer- 33688 DragonoidSlayer - 29131  (Read 10953 times)

I'm sorry?

You were quite obviously previously banned, and Viso states that you should have never been unbanned. You are not in the right either.

When was I banned from fort wars Dragonoid? Can you find the ban? This is the first time I've ever been to Visolator's Fort Wars. I didn't break any rules and you still banned me. You're in the wrong here.

I've previously taken away administration from Redconer on my servers in the past due to his random fits of anger.
I'm not seeing what kahnu did wrong.

Considering permanently removing Redconer's administration ability on my servers again.

When somebody calls you an idiot and you point out they are an idiot it doesn't mean you aren't an idiot, it means you are both idiots. Just sayin.

When was I banned from fort wars Dragonoid? Can you find the ban? This is the first time I've ever been to Visolator's Fort Wars. I didn't break any rules and you still banned me. You're in the wrong here.
yea but still what did kanhuu even do in this situation
I am reiterating Viso's words. I simply tried to settle some ground and solve Red's problem with not wanting to ban you. All I know is that you are a problem user, you were previously banned from this server(Or another of viso's servers, which does not mean you can pull the "but i was not banned on THIS server" card), and that even after my ban, you were perma'd.

When somebody calls you an idiot and you point out they are an idiot it doesn't mean you aren't an idiot, it means you are both idiots. Just sayin.
I'll accept that in this situation

i had never banned kahnu. it was a mix-up from a 1-day mute.

i got on and talked to viso about this and here's what we decided:
dragonoid is being de-admined and should not expect to retain any form of moderation at the server.
redconer, being a valued member of our staff team, is being demoted to moderator for a week.

we should be stricter with our staff, expect no more incidents. i apologize on behalf of the server, kahnu: you are being unbanned. however, you have caused issues at the server before, so don't expect to get a special treatment.

also a reminder that dragonoid's words here do not represent the servers opinion.

judging by OP's behavior I don't blame redconer. Kahnu is known for trolling servers

i had never banned kahnu. it was a mix-up from a 1-day mute.

i got on and talked to viso about this and here's what we decided:
dragonoid is being de-admined and should not expect to retain any form of moderation at the server.
redconer, being a valued member of our staff team, is being demoted to moderator for a week.

we should be stricter with our staff, expect no more incidents. i apologize on behalf of the server, kahnu: you are being unbanned. however, you have caused issues at the server before, so don't expect to get a special treatment.

also a reminder that dragonoid's words here do not represent the servers opinion.

good administration. thanks akio.

I also apologize for not taking care of the incident with the admins when I should have and hopefully it should not happen anymore, I don't have any excuses for this so I'm just going to hope I can pull myself together and not let this happen again.

I mean stuff kahnu was just recently banned for trying to troll people in the furry megathread. If I was in Reconer's/Dragonoid's shoes I would have preemptively banned Kahnu

unless the user is a serious offender and has potential to harm our server, we will not preemptively ban them when they haven't done anything wrong to affect us. there are exceptions to this.

unless the user is a serious offender and has potential to harm our server, we will not preemptively ban them when they haven't done anything wrong to affect us.

I get that this would mean more if the user in question was a jerk or was annoying in a way, but Kahnu is legitimately trolling most of the time. I can't fathom a reason why you would want to keep him around

At least the server has a permanent mute, I'm determining whether or not to use it.

i would mute him for saying rekt too lol

i would mute him for saying rekt too lol
yeah

that's why I have rekt on my spam filter