Author Topic: Redconer- 33688 DragonoidSlayer - 29131  (Read 10956 times)

hey look at this
http://imgur.com/WpzHbHL http://imgur.com/I8vrJDl http://imgur.com/JHsOXhi http://imgur.com/t5neR2d
i found chatlogs
Please be reminded that this was while we were dependent on Georges and Gem. Lego Rex was just starting the PD. Everything that I said was true at the time. At that point in time, Ako had gotten you in on the project, only to provide a script (That we did end up using, but I had to heavily edit with the help of a few people), and a bunch of pointless eval mods. My point stated still stands, that I organized almost everything.. regardless, Ako built much more than me, which I can not and will not deny. At that point in time, I also did not like the look of the mod you provided, but it was basically the only thing we had, as we didn't want to use a basic iban edit, and we didn't want to use Visos because it was far from completion. I must thank you for your providing of the mod, but I can't keep you on the server if you are going to either forget with eval the entire time of you being on the server, or make backdoors in my server. And, even through restarting the server, you were not banned or unadmined. I had to ask Viso as to how to remove your backdoors, which he told me (and I forgot now). But I came to find out today that Ako did want to ditch the project, which is understandable. I will put the same thing I gave to one of the head builders of the project.
Quote from: me
I can't compare with your or Ako's building skill. But that doesn't mean I was not working on the server. I ran into backhand problems with the server multiple times, and it's not for no reason you guys did not notice. Reguardless, I worked an insane amount of time on the script.. In relation to us not being able to find a scripter, I had to do hella work on it as we were closing in on christmas, only to be greeted with no players upon opening
And I think that a while ago you took "my server" different as intended. The BLOCKLAND server's ownership is shared by me and Ako. I did not value myself over him, as we were both the leaders of the project. I meant my physical server that you had remote access to(which I don't even remember why).

in closing: All of the chatlogs you showed have basically no meaning. Time went on, and peoples opinions changed. I was not aware that Ako wanted to drop out of the project, and I can understand why. After all, this project was during christmas time, and I cannot nor can he be on at all the same times.. Basically I forgeted up by not putting in enough building work, because I am not as good of a builder as Lego, Georges, Gem, or Akowalski. I also stated multiple times that me and Ako are the project owners, and although I did come off a bit power-hungry, time went on, and Ako ended up putting fourth more work than me, and I didn't continue to act like that. I only came off like that because you baited me into it, and I took the bait.

(The upper portion of this chat was cut off, but it was something along the lines of "We both own the project, right?")

that entire sentence was bullstuff
you acted as if you knew how to script but you required many people to help you mod it
that's pretty sad lmao
also, no you didn't own the project you only provided a 5 dollar server that i could get from amazon for nearly free
also all of my backdoors were to ensure that the mod wasn't gonna be stolen (which you did)

that entire sentence was bullstuff
you acted as if you knew how to script but you required many people to help you mod it
that's pretty sad lmao
also, no you didn't own the project you only provided a 5 dollar server that i could get from amazon for nearly free
also all of my backdoors were to ensure that the mod wasn't gonna be stolen (which you did)
Ahem, although I did ask for help, I did work a good amount on the sceipt. You can ask ako how much ivwas working on the sceipt when we were closing in on Christmas, even if he did want to ditch the project. How was the mod stolen? It's not your mod, not did I ever say the mod is mine. As for the server, you can ask anybody that has used my server (Yoke, Ostinyo, Deokotaru, Gunny), how the servers quality is, and I am 100% sure that they will say the quality was great. I would absolutely love to see you get a server like mine for free.

I would take Metario as admin over you any day.

lol good luck with that one, Metario is a loving headcase

30 seconds is fine for a mute for someone being annoying. Really don't think it requires you to go stuff on the admin team for it. Notice how they didn't reply to you asking why. Maybe they're annoyed with him, maybe annoyed with you - considering yeah, You do stuff on everyone.

30 seconds is fine for a mute for someone being annoying. Really don't think it requires you to go stuff on the admin team for it. Notice how they didn't reply to you asking why. Maybe they're annoyed with him, maybe annoyed with you - considering yeah, You do stuff on everyone.

They didn't have to sperge out and ban me.

I honestly don't know why you guys are still talking about this. Everything was resolved already. Now its just Metario Vs Dragonoid while Dragonoid damage controls.

Now I'm not so sure dragon deserves any of this, after reading over a lot of the evidence.
I know him in game pretty well too, he's cool.

Honestly I think more people should 'sperge out' and ban you, you're a nuisance

they didnt say anything to be considered sperging out at all. I think you flipping your stuff at a 30 second mute saying they're badmins, stuff administration, etc is sperging.

they didnt say anything to be considered sperging out at all. I think you flipping your stuff at a 30 second mute saying they're badmins, stuff administration, etc is sperging.
they easily coulda muted him

Right, but then you would have to deal with him after being unmuted. The pictures show he was already slated against the admins, I doubt muting him would have helped his vocal opinion on how Redconer and Dragonoid were 'badmins'. Kahnu turned this on Redconer and Dragonoid because he's upset about being mad for being unfairly critical towards the admins. I guarantee all of this wouldn't have happened if he said something along the lines of "I don't really think that mute was warranted " or anything else besides screaming badmin and picking a fight.

kahnu what would you have done if they muted you instead of banned you? would you have spent that 30 seconds silently talking to yourself about how stuff they where at administrating and then as soon as you could start provoking them again, or would you have taken a hint and settled down?

Right, but then you would have to deal with him after being unmuted. The pictures show he was already slated against the admins, I doubt muting him would have helped his vocal opinion on how Redconer and Dragonoid were 'badmins'. Kahnu turned this on Redconer and Dragonoid because he's upset about being mad for being unfairly critical towards the admins. I guarantee all of this wouldn't have happened if he said something along the lines of "I don't really think that mute was warranted " or anything else besides screaming badmin and picking a fight.
he was on the server for hours, and presumably talking too, before he mentioned the badmin thing

Why would you ban someone for them calling you a badmin, that makes absolutely no sense
Not only is it a harsh punishment, but also isn't very logical.

he was on the server for hours, and presumably talking too, before he mentioned the badmin thing
is that supposed to change anything?

Why would you ban someone for them calling you a badmin, that makes absolutely no sense

Because even after the guy who got muted apologize, kahnu kept picking at them until he got a response. That's what he does, he keeps prodding you until he gets his desired response and then turns it on you to make you look like the bad guy.

In this case it worked because Akio is an idiot and Dragonoid/Redconer are easy targets