Author Topic: Redconer- 33688 DragonoidSlayer - 29131  (Read 10945 times)

I probably didn't explain enough in my prior post, so I'll expand.

I was referring to those two servers in regards to what Metario was saying about you turning into a completely different person when you have power. You were acting casual but then went absolutely berserk via steam to Viso when you lost your administration (despite not ever really being an asset to any of his servers and being relatively inactive.) You never expanded on why you apply for admin everywhere possible.
I would take Metario as admin over you any day.

i'll be sure to ban dragonoid from my server

I feel bad for Dragon, about the de-administration thing.
Human psychology on the internet: Get fired and have a possibility to get it back, rant

I wouldn't blame him, this is most of the 7b people in our world. I would be pretty pissed if I was de-admined for no reason.

But yea I do see the side of you so don't take this as a defense for Dragon, de-admining him is okay.

I was referring to those two servers in regards to what Metario was saying about you turning into a completely different person when you have power. You were acting casual but then went absolutely berserk via steam to Viso when you lost your administration (despite not ever really being an asset to any of his servers and being relatively inactive.)
I actually addressed all of this in an apology message to Viso Sunday night. I can only assume he didn't give it to you, or you are going to look over it. But in short, there is a difference in being deadmined for no reason, and being deadmined for a good reason. Basically I looked past my inactivity on his servers, and was just focused on the drama at hand. So, had viso gotten to the ban before me, this would not be directed at me. Regardless, I did have a bit of a backlash in relation to it being for a dumb reason. Well, this initial drama triggered it, but I did apologize for not being very active and such. I'm not gonna pull the "Sorry, I was tired" card or any bullstuff like that. I will just admit that I was not active enough on his servers to deserve.

You never expanded on why you apply for admin everywhere possible.
Believe it or not, I did want to help the servers that I applied for, which I did for the most part. But for some of the CRPGs I applied for, like Master Matthew's or Aoki's, they went down pretty quickly.. I have not applied for a server in a pretty long time, and honestly stopped applying in relation to what you told me long before this drama.

I would take Metario as admin over you any day.
That's uhh, great? Although metario does have a word past than me in relation to exploits and stuff, you hate me, so it's pretty obvious.

i'll be sure to ban dragonoid from my server
I don't quite understand why, but OK.

imma bump this real quick but
whatever you do, do not let dragonoid be in charge of your projects, he's a irresponsible power-hungry freak who starves for attention
as soon as he gets some power he'll turn into a entirely different person
that's all i'm gonna say
Ex. Conan's server
as the original founder and a prominent staff member of Halloweenfest I can say that this is untrue. There were definitely problems with Dragonoid (primarily accepting 50 people into the staff yet only having 3 of them do anything) but I didn't feel like he changed as a person at all. he was never controlling, and infact I would say Conan was the primary leader of the park in 2015

I am 100% sure Conan and Magus would say the same

What did he do? Curious.
This is pretty ambiguous. What did who do?

personally i would definitely ban someone for having a bad reputation. but i wouldnt do it on any server other than my own and i think its def overstepping your boundaries for someone other than the host to do so

You
Forgot to quote.
By the judgement of Redconer, Viso, and Kanhu's overall reputation, I jumped to a 1 week ban with the reason "When's naptime" when not even 10 seconds later, Viso permabanned him.

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of wrong on this one. You can't just ban someone out of nothing. Sure, the guys seems to have a history, but he never broke any rules from where I stand. I would never expect something like this from Redconer, since he himself is alright. But otherwise, all sorry 's and acceptance's aside, this is not a good side for both you guy's reputation and administration.

/support, but I have no intentions of BOS. I'd hate to follow the example.

as the original founder and a prominent staff member of Halloweenfest I can say that this is untrue. There were definitely problems with Dragonoid (primarily accepting 50 people into the staff yet only having 3 of them do anything) but I didn't feel like he changed as a person at all. he was never controlling, and infact I would say Conan was the primary leader of the park in 2015

I am 100% sure Conan and Magus would say the same
i can confirm: dragonoid was mostly on the sidelines when it came to server administration and didn't cause any issues or go on power hungry trips or something

idk how to describe it but im sure that drag's ban wasn't him hating on you or something, more like just not seeing any other way to appropriately deal with the situation. it might be inexperience, it might be mindset, but forgive him for that - everyone goes through many stages/mindset changes between 12 and 24.

im sure if you brought this up with him, and talked it out without resorting to incendiary language or whatever (not saying you did in the server), he would retract his ban.

after actually reading the OP:

drag didn't really do anything other than reaffirm redconer's decision so of all the people who deserves to be stuff on, he isn't the one who you should be calling out. he just did what redconer was probably about to do/intended to do in the first place.