Redconer- 33688 DragonoidSlayer - 29131

Author Topic: Redconer- 33688 DragonoidSlayer - 29131  (Read 10950 times)

judging by OP's behavior I don't blame redconer. Kahnu is known for trolling servers
I mean stuff kahnu was just recently banned for trying to troll people in the furry megathread. If I was in Reconer's/Dragonoid's shoes I would have preemptively banned Kahnu
I get that this would mean more if the user in question was a jerk or was annoying in a way, but Kahnu is legitimately trolling most of the time. I can't fathom a reason why you would want to keep him around
Ike please marry me because I love and agree with everything you say.

Dragonoid and Redconer are both good guys but they've proven time and time again that they're absolute garbage when it come to administrating.

I don't disagree with the mute though because saying rekt, rekd or any other variation of the word is annoying as forget.

Dragonoid and Redconer are both good guys but they've proven time and time again that they're absolute garbage when it come to administrating.

I don't disagree with the mute though because saying rekt, rekd or any other variation of the word is annoying as forget.

/support

Dragonoid isn't that bad I mean if you're gonna constantly forget with an admin what are you gonna expect. Im not saying that was a deserved ban but please you got that coming when you pointlessly continued to argue with him

5:44 PM - Visolator: hm
5:45 PM - Visolator: DragonoidSlayer: I still don't understand yours or Akio's logic. Basically, "He has done nothing wrong before this point, but I think he is power seeking and has a huge ego. OH He banned somebody for a week? OH the ban reason is a stuffty joke? OH I perma'd him right after? OH look, a drama, oh look, Dragonoid is getting roasted. Let's deadmin him, and say that his opinions are not of the server's."
5:45 PM - Visolator: okay what the forget
5:46 PM - Visolator: he's on lsd
5:46 PM - akio: that is proof right there that he is not capable of holding an administration part
5:47 PM - akio: the fact that he is essentially begging and going ape-stuff because he is so power hungry
5:47 PM - akio: is just ridiculous
5:48 PM - akio: that right there is enough to show that he isn't what we want
i'm sure i've said it before, but dragonoid has a serious issue when it comes to power and administration. he has an issue where he applies for administration at essentially every server that offers it.
there is a difference between wanting to help out with servers and having a power complex.

Agh this makes me cringe
/support
I like those guys but this was garbage administrating. Thanks akio.

I get that this would mean more if the user in question was a jerk or was annoying in a way, but Kahnu is legitimately trolling most of the time. I can't fathom a reason why you would want to keep him around
I mean if you do that then you'll have hundreds of bans. Plus, it's not sensible. If I started stuffposting on the forums, then why would I be banned if nothing was happening in the game? You shouldn't be banned for previously doing things (some exceptions). I would think that you wouldn't immediately punish them, but just be less lenient with them. If they screw up, they're screwed.
I feel like Kahnu gets stuff on a lot more warranted. I'm not denying that he has been an idiot and an ass, because he really has, but still he gets a lot more stuff than people who do worse things.

Both Kahnu and I were in the wrong, but we forgive each other. I also apologize to the ones who have witnessed my actions.

Both Kahnu and I were in the wrong, but we forgive each other. I also apologize to the ones who have witnessed my actions.

how was i in the wrong

How was kahnu in the wrong?

I was also in the wrong for harshly attacking him. I apologize once more to Kahnu for my horrible behavior.

I was also in the wrong for harshly attacking him. I apologize once more to Kahnu for my horrible behavior.

is cool dude

he gets a lot more stuff than people who do worse things.

So because people have done worse things he shouldn't be preemptively banned for being a known troll?

Seriously why is it so hard for you people to get this - I'm not saying ban him because he's going to DDoS your server or hack your game or whatever the forget, I'm saying it's a better idea to preemptively ban him because all he does is cause trouble and he's shown no capacity to change his ways.

So because people have done worse things he shouldn't be preemptively banned for being a known troll?

Seriously why is it so hard for you people to get this - I'm not saying ban him because he's going to DDoS your server or hack your game or whatever the forget, I'm saying it's a better idea to preemptively ban him because all he does is cause trouble and he's shown no capacity to change his ways.

umm i was on the server for about an hour or two and i dont think i caused any problems

viso and akio was there

ok but seriously getting muted for 30 seconds for some sort of petty offence is super reasonable

like its the middle ground between my zero tolerance 'dont do this stuff or you will straight get banned' and a stern but easily-ignored warning and 30 seconds is totally unnoticeable over the course of a randomizer match