Author Topic: Redconer- 33688 DragonoidSlayer - 29131  (Read 11091 times)

is that supposed to change anything?
yes, it is
The fact that he was coping on the server means that he can obviously be on a server and also not be obnoxious.
That's what he does, he keeps prodding you until he gets his desired response and then turns it on you to make you look like the bad guy.
also what the forget
Last time I checked, pretty much everybody was prodding onto him.

yes, it is
were talking about his attitude towards the admins. i dont think any amount of time on a server affects that

Last time I checked, pretty much everybody was prodding onto him.

It's quite the opposite. Just look at that stuff with Tills, with all the drama revolving around her, she was an easy target for Kahnu. I'm pretty sure he's been following her around trying to push her into getting riled up so he can post it on the forums or whatever

It's quite the opposite. Just look at that stuff with Tills, with all the drama revolving around her, she was an easy target for Kahnu. I'm pretty sure he's been following her around trying to push her into getting riled up so he can post it on the forums or whatever
tills is a terrible person, plus that was mostly spode's doing with kahnu throwing in a joke and getting included
were talking about his attitude towards the admins. i dont think any amount of time on a server affects that
Me saying that was a response to Ike, not you

Me saying that was a response to Ike, not you
ok then dont quote "mod-man" next time

you have a mute mod and you ban someone for being slightly "toxic" or "problematic?"

I mean put rekt in your e-tard if it upsets you that much to mute someone

to toss you guys a bone, kahnu did go a bit farther than he should have.

In this case it worked because Akio is an idiot and Dragonoid/Redconer are easy targets

Akio handled the situation in the most respectful & proffesional way possible and you call him an idiot? Why?

The attitude I displayed doesn't warrant a ban. Maybe a mute if they found it annoying.

Space's comments in both of these are pretty much the way that everybody is acting to him.
Doesn't that seem a bit overboard?

The attitude I displayed doesn't warrant a ban. Maybe a mute if they found it annoying.
kahnu what would you have done if they muted you instead of banned you? would you have spent that 30 seconds silently talking to yourself about how stuff they where at administrating and then as soon as you could start provoking them again, or would you have taken a hint and settled down?

Akio handled the situation in the most respectful & proffesional way possible and you call him an idiot? Why?

Respectful and professional? He threw his admins under the bus like it was nothing.

Respectful and professional? He threw his admins under the bus like it was nothing.
Well Dragonoid was an idiot and Redconer went crazy for a bit there
so I think it was warranted

Space's comments in both of these are pretty much the way that everybody is acting to him.
Doesn't that seem a bit overboard?
For someone who baits and randomly flames people, you should decide. Kahnu was basically baiting my administration to see what happens, he got what he wanted.

For someone who baits and randomly flames people, you should decide. Kahnu was basically baiting my administration to see what happens, he got what he wanted.
How do I "bait and randomly flame people"

I'm still not understanding why dragon was de-admined.